3

Maddie had let Alex stay home from school so she could settle down a little more with everything before she goes to school so Alex was in her room on her phone when she overheard Tyler's mom talking about how he didn't want to go to state. She is then brought out of her thoughts when all of a sudden there is a knock at her door.

"Hey." Tyler said as he walks into her room with a box.

"Hey. Need something?" She asked as he set the box down on her bed.

"Just came to drop this off for you. It was box of your stuff that got left in the garage." He explained as she opened the box but then stopped so she could talk to him.

"So...I heard that you aren't going to state. Why is that?" She asked him.

"It just doesn't seem so important with everything going on here with Kyle and you." He said as she then looked at him.

"Ty...I don't want you not to go to state because of me. Like the doctor said, it might take a while for my memory to come back and for us to go on with our lives. You can't stop living your life because you fear what might happen. Bad things happen everyday and if we stopped living our lives because we are afraid of the bad things then we wouldn't have a life. I want you go to state but only if you want to." She said.

"Thanks Alex. Well I'm gonna go to my room." He said before leaving. She looks at the box in front of her before she started to go through it. She then pulls out a picture of her and Ty on their first day of first grade. She smiles at the picture as she continues to dig around the box before picking up a drawing that looked like a 5 year old had drawn it and it's because it was. Tyler drew it for her their first day of school and of course Alex doesn't remember this moment but it says to Alex from Ty at the bottom of it.

The next thing Alex pulled out was a bracelet, she looks at it carefully as she then looks at the picture she pulled out to see that she was wearing it in the picture. She then gets lost in thought as she couldn't remember why but there was something about this bracelet that had made her feel a tingle inside, then all of a sudden she gets a flash of memory. It was the moment she received the bracelet. She could remember it so clearly, it was her 6th birthday and Tyler had given it to her as a birthday present and it was in that moment that Alex had developed a crush on Tyler. She had worn it everyday until one day she thought she lost it and she had finally found it and decided to put it in the box to keep it safe. I

After that memory ended she then continues to look through the box and just like that one by one her memories kept coming back until they were all there.

"Ty! Tyler! Ty!" Alex shouts as she runs out her room trying to find Tyler before she then bumps into him as they fall to to the floor.

"Hey! Is everything okay?" He asked as they sat up.

"My memories! They're back!"

"What!?! They're back?" He asks as he then hugs her.

"I remember everything!" She says as she hugs him back. He then pulls back and kisses her before they are interrupted.

"What on earth is going on up here?" Maddie asks as she walks upstairs to see the two teens on the floor hugging.

"Mom! Alex remembers! Her memories are back!" Tyler says excitedly.

"Oh my! That's amazing!" She says as she then hugs Alex. The Townsend family then ended up spending the night celebrating and just living in this amazing moment together.