6

Tonight was the grand opening of the spa and Alex was there helping out as she greeted people and helped Annie take pictures of the spa. Alex and Tyler hadn't talked really since the kiss and this made Alex feel not so good about the whole situation. Tyler was ignoring her and every time she tried to talk to him he would act like he wouldn't have the time.

"Hey, Alex." Maddie said as she walked up to her. "Is everything okay? I've just noticed that you aren't yourself today."

"Uh yeah, everything is fine." She said with a fake smile.

"Does this have to do with Ty?" Maddie asked.

"No." Alex lied because it had everything to do with Tyler. She liked Tyler and after their kiss it had felt like things was looking up for her, but then he said it was a mistake and it was hard for her to hear.

"Are you sure? Cause if something's wrong you can tell me."

"I know but there's nothing to tell cause everything is fine." She continues to lie as she puts on a fake smile.

"Okay. Well I'm here if you need me." She said which made Alex smile as she nodded before Maddie walked off. Alex decided to leave early and take a trip to the cemetery to visit her parents.

"Hey mom. Hey dad. Uhhh....so it's been a hectic week. Ty kissed me last night then told me it was a mistake and that it should have never happened which hurt but I gotta keep pushing....like always." She then pauses as a tear drops down her cheeks. "I...I don't know how I'm gonna do this without you guys...I can't do this without you." She starts to sob. "Mom. Dad. I need you guys. I'm only 17. I can't do this without you. You guys are my parents and I love you guys so much and it's so hard doing this without you guys. I'm nothing without you two. I wasn't prepared for this. You know you go your whole life sitting in a classroom learning and preparing for life as an adult but nobody prepares you for this. No one prepares you for the hurt and pain and all of the broken promises that are made by your loved ones. You know they expect you to sit in these classrooms everyday for 45 minutes a class for 6-7 hours a day to learn about math problems and no one actually prepares you for real life problems like..." She then chokes over her words. "Like...losing your parents." She sat there sobbing for the next half an hour before she decides that it was time for her to go home. She starts to make her way back home. She finally gets to the Townsend household only to be greeted by Maddie.

"Alex. Where did you go? When I didn't see you anywhere and everyone said you left I freaked out."

"Sorry, Mrs. Townsend, I just needed some fresh air. It won't happen again." Maddie could tell that she had been crying but she could tell that Alex didn't want to talk about it so she didn't press.

"Okay, please, next time tell me before you just wonder off somewhere you really had me worried."

"Will do." Alex said as she made her way to her room as she passed Ty on her way.

"You okay?" Tyler asked which made Alex mad because he had been ignoring her since last night and now all of a sudden he wants to know if she was okay. Deep down she wanted to yell at him that she wasn't okay and that he was being selfish and that he needed to grow up and figure out what he wanted before he lost her but she didn't. She took a deep breath before answering.

"I'm okay." She said before walking passed to him to her room before shutting her door before she leans against it as she starts to cry while sliding down her door before reaching the floor. She sat there for a good half an hour crying her eyes out. She made and sad at the same time. She was made at Tyler for making her feel this way while she was also sad about her whole parent's situation. She feels like she has no one who understands her pain and she feels like she has no one who she could talk to. She ended up falling asleep not to much later.

Hey guys I hope you guys liked this chapter. It didn't really have much to do with the episode because I feel like there wasn't really anywhere I could fit Alex into the storyline so I kinda made up my own version it. I know it's a little short but I hope you guys still like it.