8

A/N: This is going to be two episodes in one chapter because one episode won't be enough for a chapter so I'm just gonna combined two.

"What the heck? You should've come in earlier with Annie and missed all that." Tyler said as he was angry that Kyle didn't step in sooner to help him with all of the questioning from Dana Sue about the night of the fundraiser.

"Are you kidding me? First of all, she had mock trial, and we didn't. Second, you're lucky I'm walking with you." Kyle said with anger.

"What?" Tyler asked Kyle confused.

"I don't know what's worse. The fact that Jackson slobbered all over Annie, or that you stuck your tongue down her throat after he did. Or the fact that you would do that to Alex."

"I didn't kiss Annie! And I didn't do that to Alex." Tyler said as he tried to defend himself.

"I heard the message, Ty." Kyle said before he walked away.

"She kissed me!" Tyler said as he got frustrated.

~~~~~~~~~

Alex went and watched the baseball game even though she wasn't talking to Tyler. They ended up winning with Jackson as their pitcher the whole game. Jackson of course was excited about the whole thing. Alex was walking alone and stopped when she saw the exchange between Ty and his dad.

"Dad, you trade in your car?" Tyler asked his dad who had just came out of the brand new car.

"That was a heck of a season, kid. Congratulations." Bill said as he threw the keys to Tyler.

"Whoo! Wait...Wait. Is this for me? Oh, my God!" Tyler looked back at his mom only to see Alex standing behind her watching the scene. Ty stopped smiling as Alex then walks away without saying anything which hurt Tyler. He wasn't sure if he should go after her or not and he decided on not. He felt like he needed to give Alex some space and time for the time being before he talks to her. He feels like that would make it worse. "Thank you!" Tyler said as he hugged his dad who gladly accepted the hug.

~~~~~~~~~

"Your dad and I will cover insurance until you're 18 and then you'll pay. Gas and basic maintenance is on you. You can only drive to school, to practice, and to pick up your siblings. And at no point will you have anyone in your car whose last name is not Townsend. Or unless it's Alex." Maddie said as she set the ground rules with the car.

"So, I can't take the guys around. What's the point of having a car then?" Tyler asked his mom thinking this was all unfair.

"The car is a responsibility, and you need to show me you can handle it. Keep your nose clean, and we'll revisit it. Until then, those are the rules." Maddie explained to Tyler.

"I get that you're mad at Dad, but why are you punishing me?" Tyler then realized what he said and how it sounded. "Uh... I'm really sorry. Yeah." He then walked away.

~~~~~~~~

"You're coming to the play, right?"

"Wrong. I'm grounded until a couple of weeks past eternity, remember? And I know Alex is probably gonna be there and she's really not talking to me right now. Especially not after what happened between me and Ty."

"But this is a school thing. It's educational. Convince your mom! And don't worry about Alex, she'll forgive you eventually you just gotta give her some time." Kyle told Annie.

"It's really that important to you?" Annie asked Kyle.

"Love takes the meaning in love's confidence. I mean that my heart unto yours is knit so that but one heart we may make of it. That's pretty! Well, they're actually Lysander's lines, but they're also... a really great example of iambic pentameter. You can just tell your mom it's important for English class." Kyle said as Annie smiled.

"I'll talk to her. Maybe she'll say yes 'cause it's you. We'll see." Annie said before they went their separate ways.

~~~~~~~~

"Alex." Tyler said as he walked into her room.

"Have you ever heard of knocking?" Alex said as she turned away from him as she organized her room and cleaned up.

"Alex can you just stop for one second and listen to me." Tyler said but she ignored him as she continued to clean. "Alex! Alex! Please just listen to me!"

"Why? Why should I listen to anything you say it's all just a lie. Was it all just a joke to you? Our friendship?" Alex asked him.

"No! Your friendship means the world to me! You mean the world to me! I wanted to tell you about the kiss as soon as it happened but I didn't know how! We had just gotten to an amazing spot in our relationship and I didn't want to ruin that!"

"Well you did that just fine didn't you?" Alex asked and Tyler just looked at her. "Do you even realize we are even broken? We aren't the same anymore. Everything has changed. You have changed. I can't trust you anymore. You were once familiar but not anymore. I care about you and I will always care about but you're different now. You were the one person in my life who I thought would never lie to me. Do you like her?"

"As a friend? Yes! She is one of my best friends!Nothings going on between me and Annie you gotta believe me!" Tyler tried to defend himself.

"I want to believe you! I do! But you kissed Annie and hid it from me and I had to find out from Jackson of all people!"

"That wasn't supposed to happen! He wasn't supposed to find out before you! I was going to tell you!"

"Really? When? Cause I feel like you don't even care anymore!"

"Of course I care!" Tyler argued. "I care so much I was so afraid to tell you because I knew you would be mad and that it was going to hurt you and I didn't want to hurt you! I didn't kiss Annie she kissed me! I never meant for that message to get out! And this wasn't how I wanted you find out but it was and I can't change that! I would if I could! It's because I care that I never want to see you hurt! It's because I love you that I want you to get everything you want out of life!" Alex froze as soon as she heard him say that he loved her. "It's because I care so damn much that I am willing to anything possible to make you happy because you deserve to be happy!" There was a pause between the two.

"You love me?" Alex asked as Tyler looked at her not realizing that he told her the truth about how he really felt about her in that moment.

"What?"

"You said that you love. Do you really love me?" Alex asked him shocked.

"Alexandria Penelope Jones, I love you and I don't care who knows because I love you." He said as he walked closer to her and he didn't have to say anything else before she kissed him. He was shocked at first before he kissed her back. "So does this mean you forgive me?" He asked her.

"It'll take a little while before I fully trust you but yeah I forgive you." She said which made him happy and he kissed her again. They ended up spending the whole night talking and being with each other.

~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Two more chapters to go then season one is done. Hope you guys liked it.