3rd Person POV

I watched the party from high in the trees. Thanks to masking my scent, I'm able to get in and out of their territory without anyone noticing. At first, it was going to be that I only came to watch her once a month, but since he marked her, it's been harder to stay away. She almost caught me last week. She looked out of the their bedroom window, and we made eye contact but as soon as she blinked I hid. My parents yelled at me, telling me that I'm going to screw up the plan if I get caught, but I can't help it. I want her so much. I've been watching her all day. I followed her around the mall, I didn't risk going into the stores, I was already tempted to bump into her on accident just so I could touch her perfect, tan skin. I've always wondered if it was as soft as it looks. I watched as he proposed to her, and it broke my heart when she said yes. I watched as he took her on a tour of the house he built for her. When they left I went in through an open window and saw how she wanted her dream house, I want our home to be to her liking. I got to my hiding spot in the trees around the time she ran to that girl. I watched as she opened all of her gifts but the one from the kids made my heart race as she called all them in for a hug. The way she was with them had me thinking about her having our kids, she'll be such a good mom. It was kind of hot. I was in awe of her speech, I know I should feel bad for taking her away but I don't. I left after her speech. As I jumped from tree to tree until I was over their border, all I thought was how the plan starts in two days and then a week later I can finally be with her because she will be officially twenty-one.

"You went to see her again, didn't you, son?" My mother asked as soon as I walked through the front door.

"I'm sorry mom, but when you see her, you'll understand why I can't stay away. It's really you and dad's fault. If you wouldn't have told me about her when I was five, I wouldn't be so impatient to have her."

"He's right Momma. I thought he was bad when he was little but the last couple of years have made me want to kill him. By the way little brother, your friend is waiting in your room." My older sister said.

"Thanks, make sure everything and every one is ready for the week. I'm going to go deal with my friend." I walked up to my room and when I opened the door, the blonde was laying naked in my bed. She doesn't compare to my Elyse, but she is very useful in this plan, and she's useful when I start thinking of Elyse's body under me, screaming my name.

"Baby, you went to see her again, didn't you?" She pouted and I nodded my head while I started to undress. "Why do you want her, you don't even know her, plus you have me." She climbed out of my bed and walked over to me. I looked at how average everything about her body was.

"I want her because she was promised to me, but since I seen her five years ago, I want her because she is perfection. As for you, your purpose is to be my play toy until I get her and to help with the plan. You remember what to do right?" She nodded and pouted. "Don't worry, you're going to be a Luna. Now, be my good toy and get on your knees." I closed my eyes as she took me into her mouth and all I thought about was Elyse on her knees, staring at me with those beautiful violet eyes and putting her plump lips around me. Only a few more days and I won't have to imagine it anymore. Soon cupcake, we will be together.