Elyse

I can't believe I agreed to let them announce who I am. I told them I wouldn't move to the Royal floor unless my family can come it. If they can't respect that they are my family, then I won't be a part of theirs. When I told Ezra my condition, he linked our parents and they agreed. So, during the announcement, maids are going to gather our stuff and take them to our new rooms. After I finished eating, I waited for the others to be done. I kept smelling the beautiful rose Jaxon handed me. I couldn't stop smiling, thinking of how sweet he is. Aurora likes him too, but we aren't going to fall like we did with Corbyn. We are going to make sure he is worthy. I can't give my heart out so easily as before.

I woke up last night when he moved my hair. I didn't know what to make of it so I pretended to still be asleep, until he was leaving. I wanted him to know that I knew it was him, he froze and sucked in a breath. Then he left and I laid there thinking until I fell back asleep. I have so many questions. He answered one this morning without even knowing it. When he handed me the rose. He's the one who left the rose in my room, the only thing is, we hadn't met yet. As we started walking to the throne room, I stopped a maid and asked her if she could take this rose to my new room, which she did. When we got to the throne room, we made our way to the front so it was easier for me to go up to the stage. When we got up there, I noticed that Jaxon and his parents were standing there too, so I walked over and stood beside him.

"Are you nervous, cupcake?" He leaned in and whispered in my ear. I had to fight the shiver that my body wanted to make.

"Yeah, I'm not really royal material. If you knew about my life, you would understand." I whispered in his ear and he couldn't stop the shiver. I grinned, so I do have an effect on him.

"Maybe you can tell me sometime?" He replied, this time I couldn't stop the shiver from happening. He smiled while I blushed, which earned me a little chuckle from him. I heard a low growl, I knew exactly who it was. He has no right to growl. I looked over to see my family looking behind them, glaring at Corbyn. "Just ignore him, cupcake. He doesn't deserve your attention." He whispered as he put his hand on my back. I felt myself relax, he was right though, after what he's done he doesn't deserve me to acknowledge him.

"Don't even think about it." Rylie snapped. Thank the goddess that the royal...well, my family walked on to the stage and the room got quiet.

Thank you everyone. This shouldn't take too long. So, most of you know the story of the hidden princess. I know a lot of people think it is just a myth. But I would like to announce that it is very real and fate has brought her back to us. Elyse, my beautiful daughter, please come up." He said. I looked at Jaxon and he mouthed, "You got this". I walked up to the stage, Ezra holding his hand out to escort me next to our parents. There were a lot of gasps and people turned to see Corbyn next to his blonde girlfriend, then back at me.

"Now that my sister, my twin is here, we will be holding the ball to celebrate OUR birthday." Ezra said. Everyone clapped. I looked at Jaxon so I wouldn't look at Corbyn.

"You all are excused." My dad said. Everyone left except my people, my family, Jaxon and his parents.

"I'm so glad I didn't have to say anything. I really don't know what I could've said." I said as we all gathered around.

"Your rooms are ready, Stella, will show you to them. You all are Elyse's family, so that make you our family. Don't hesitate to ask for anything and you are more than welcome to have dinner with us." My mom said and they all bowed.

"Guys, I want to spend some alone time with them. Go enjoy yourselves, I'll find you later." They all gave me a hug as they followed an old lady, Stella, I assume.