7 - Idea

Eugene P.O.V

"Ok lovebirds." David said once we had all placed the girls on their feet again. "Be back here tomorrow for your first training as a big team."

We nodded and were about to leave when
Disney stopped us. "Oh and boys? Take the girls to the rooms on this sheet, you know where everything is better than they do."

He handed a map of the headquarters to Jack, Elsa looked over his shoulder. "Sweet!" Jack exclaimed.

"What is it dude?" I asked, taking the map out of his hands. "Cool!" I turned to the rest of the group. "The girls are in our hallway!" I explained.

Hiccup grabbed the map from me. "But it seems like they wanted to keep the lovebirds apart." He passed it to Kristoff. "None of us are across from the other." He said, looking at Merida.

"Come on, we'll show you the way." Kristoff said happily to the girls.

Rapunzel P.O.V

We walked through a series of hallways and corridors finally ending at a long hallway that ended in a dead end. There were four doors on either side, spread apart by long stretches of blank, gray wall.

We followed Jack, who had took the map from Kristoff again and was guiding us here. "Elsa, this is your room." He said, gesturing to the left at a dark blue door, they were all dark blue. "You'll be across from Eugene." He said.

I looked at the door on the left. I would have to remember that, now that Eugene and I were officially 'in like'.

"Merida, you'll be here." Jack pointed to the next door. "You're across from Kristoff."
I saw Mer cringe slightly, but I think I'm the only one. Jack continued. "Anna, you'll be here, across from Hiccup." He finally got to the last door. "And Punzie, this is your room, you're across from me." He grinned slyly.

"We'll meet you guys in the common room at the end of the hall in 10 minutes. We're usually the only ones that use it. Go ahead and settle in." Hiccup said to us.

We all nodded and went our separate ways. I came into my room and wanted to squeal from happiness. It seemed as if they had been preparing for our arrival for weeks.

The how room was a bright yellow. The headboard was in the shape of a sun and the comforter was sky blue with clouds on it. The dresser and bedside table were orange and when I looked in the closet, I saw it was stuffed with clothing of all different shade of my signature color, yellow.

I quickly realized I was still in my yellow jump suit. I undid my hair, letting the length of it trail behind me on the spotless floor, and went inside the bright closet. I picked out a soft yellow halter top and a pair of orange creme shorts.

After I changed, I decided I didn't want to put my hair up again and let for the common room.

When I got out to the hallway, I saw a confrontation happening between Hiccup, Kristoff, Merida and Jack. The three of them were blocking Jack's way into Elsa's room.

Hiccup P.O.V

I walked out of my room to see Jack making his way to Elsa's. I quickly caught up to him.
"Where do you think you're going?" I asked placing my hand in front of him.

"To Elsa's." He replied simply.

Then, Merida came out of her room, dressed in a light green sundress. It almost caused me to lose my focus.

"Ay, what's going on 'ere?" She asked.

"Jack was just making his way to Elsa's." I replied. She was by my side in an instant,