Everything is ok, isn't?

A great day! I woke up a little sleepy, but nothing a good breakfast can't fix. I prepared eggs and bacon. I enjoy it and when I'm done, I immediately run out of the house, so I don't have any chance of being late. I'm still hungry, but on the way I might find something interesting.

shit, getting to the bus has never been so tiring. I almost run out of breath. I sit and wait to get to my point, when I sat down I noticed my belly much more protruding than usual. Like a tire on my waist, it scared me a little, but as Margo said "you're beautiful just the way you are"

Later I arrived at college, on the way I bought a couple of hotdogs to balance my hunger. Cherry was eating some chips, she sees me and says.

- Ashley! Finally you came, Margo arrived early today to organize us. Come on, she's already in the auditorium!

We went running, even exhausted I finally arrived in the room. Margo was talking to Martha. I go there and say.

- Good to see you Margo, I'm sorry I'm late.

- Ashley, my dear, don't worry you arrived just in time, I have the habit of arriving early ha ha.

Margo is very lively, she infects anyone around her. And oops, I forgot Martha was there, so I say hi to her. She in response, says a shy "hi..." I notice that she had gained a little weight, almost the same as she was before her diet. Her shirt is much tighter, showing her belly button.

In the auditorium she explains that we will help to do a musical, she will hire dancers to do a little show after the lecture.

Margo was recruiting volunteers, and we would be responsible for calling all the women on campus to try to participate. And complements saying that it is not mandatory to know how to sing or dance, because after all they can help in the backstage. We agreed to help, it would be amazing! So happy we started to imagine what the harvesting could be like, my colleagues dance as if we were in a clumsy ballet, at a certain point I lose my balance and bump into Margo. She falls to the floor. Luckily she wasn't hurt, but from her bag fell several green crystals, similar to the one in her ring. Margo asks if I got hurt, and I say I'm okay. Then, curious, Martha asks what that thing was. Margo gets a little more serious and says.

- Don't worry, as I'm still investing in the project, there are many, many things that are not ready. This crystal will be part of the lighting, I will use some of them to have green lights for the show.

Martha is suspicious of this answer and I believe it without problem. Later, everyone were going home. I grab a little hamburger to eat on the way, in the moment I was messaging on social media about the upcoming show, Martha calls me over, to talk.

She starts to find Margo a little strange, noticing that she is getting more people close to her and some are getting more... Chubby and those weird stones in her bag are suspicious.

I disagree with your statements and say so.

- Oh, please Martha. There's no point in creating a conspiracy around Margo, she just wants to do cool stuff. And you're just trying to find an excuse for your own lack of self-control.

- Ashley, didn't you notice? You've never been one to eat junk food. And now every time I see you on social media it's you eating something different. Even Cherry is getting bigger and bigger, it was rare to see her eating anything. There's something wrong, I'm feeling it, trust me!

I ignore her and continue on my way home. What was she thinking, I gained a few extra pounds, however, it was my choice. Now I am my own lady.

As the days passed, Martha and I didn't speak, and I kept putting out flyers for the musical project and doing all sorts of publicity. More and more women were going to register with Margo. The more people gathered, the more happiness was visible on Margo's face.

And also, my body was growing too. Almost every day I order pizzas for dinner. Gosh, my I have to buy new clothes quick. It wasn't just me, the others girls you wanted to help Margo, were growing too. Cherry was getting as big as Margo, just like me. Weird, but what Margo would do to make this happen? Okay, this don't make sense, is just everyone been free nothing more.

Next day I was helping to put together some posters. Martha hadn't shown up that day, and that makes me kind of sad. At that moment, Margo came and asked.

- Are you okay Ashley? It's a little down, the project is so well underway and what bothers you?

I told that I had a disagreement with Martha. Margo just says not to be sad soon she will understand my side.