Something is wrong...

When I get home, I begin to reflect on what happened between me and Martha. At dinnertime while enjoying some chicken thighs, I told Brian everything that happened.

- Ashley, I also think there is something strange in this story. Martha has her problems, but I trust her.

In the course of the conversation I avoid telling him that I had gained weight too, to avoid worrying Brian. This job is very important to him, I don't want to make him too nervous thinking about me.

After we exchanged messages, I was determined to investigate what was happening with Margo. And by the way, there's a day left for the big lecture. Margo had told all of us that the show would be a surprise, and whoever was on the show should keep it a secret. The whole scene was being set secretly, in the function room, the biggest of all college. Only authorized people can enter there, maybe in that place I'll have answers about what's going on. But that's something if I'm going to check it out tomorrow, before I sleep I thought to eat something, but I'm not in a mood for that today.

The next day arrived, I went to college early. I tried to send messages to Martha, but without success. In college, I look for her. The college is a little empty, just a few professors and a few students walking around the campus.

On the way I saw Cherry eating pretzels. She was much fatter, she was always the thinnest among us and now her bulges couldn't contain her huge belly. She ate brutally, looking like a hungry animal. She was so focused on her meal that it took her like 2 seconds to notice I was in front of her.

- Oh, h-hi Ashley... H-How are you?

- I'm fine, and Cherry, I finally though on what Martha said, I'm thinking something wrong is happening.

- Yes I know, recently everyone is getting bigger, even me. I couldn't control myself, I would be in home today, just eating. But Margo called me and the others for a dinner to all of us, I couldn't resist.

I ask if she's seen Martha. And Cherry responds, saying that he saw her yesterday going to talk to Margo in the auditorium, and then she disappeared.

Damn, that made me so worried. If there's one place I can find out what's going on, it's in the auditorium. I say goodbye to Cherry, and ask her to go home, because I would take care of this myself. I walk calmly through the college, it still seems empty, few students passed and many were heading towards the event room.

The moment I see the auditorium, I see Margo calling some women to come to the show. I hide so I can't be seen, so I follow them into the function room. When they come in. I calmly approach the door and spy on what was happening. Through the gap in the door it was kind of dark, so I try to open it carefully, but what I see is something very, very scary.