Sins consequences

After entering the room I try to stay hidden, but I'm still shocked by what I saw. Several chairs and all the women of the faculty were trapped in them, enormous. The men, some of our colleagues fed them, it was noticeable that they were being controlled. Because all of them have shinny green eyes, with also a green little rock in their forehead.

The only woman who wasn't being fed was Margo, who ordered the men to keep feeding the women. Just after Margo gives orders to her minions, she enters the gates and leaves.

This couldn't be real, it didn't make any sense. In that throng of fat people, I could see Martha, extremely fat, barely able to stand. On her side Cherry was being arrested too. I try not to be seen, avoid getting caught by Margo's servants, and reach out to my friends. I release Martha's bonds and beg them to get up and run away, but they just say.

- Food... More, I need more. Give me more...

I get in reaction my friends... I don't know how to help, what is Margo doing? What does all this mean?

During my epiphany, one of Margo's servants sees me. I tend to run away, but my overweight puts me at a disadvantage. Two others spot me and manage to capture me. I fear being taken to one of those feeding chairs, however they take me to the boardroom where Margo appears to be waiting for my arrival.

She was sitting in the director's chair. With a satisfied smile, she says.

- I hope you're enjoying it Ashley, you helped to made it all possible.

- Margo, what are you doing? Why all this?

- Oh my dear, that's not my real name.

Margo's appearance begins to change. As his curls fade, his skin rejuvenates, her eyes darken, marks appear on his skin, and horns grow on her head. A tail with an arrowhead and a Machiavellian smile. This made it clear that she was never a human being.

- Ashley, I'm Lilith. Do you remember the story that i told you? Fufufu, it was impossible for you to connect things. God punished me for being who I am, giving men their value. But I admit that being a demon has its perks. I can persuade people. But for that, I need to absorb their happiness or pleasure. And is what better plan than leaving all My "sisters" in eternal food stasis? Fu fu fu, my power grows, even men kneel to me. I wouldn't have made it without you, now it's time to see the women being served very well. Fu fu fu!

- Li-Lilith, this is crazy. That's not how you're going to make things better, they can die!

- They are a vestige of a legacy of weakness and submission embedded in their beings, if they die in the process it will be another punishment for them. And of course, know that today their Energy level will reach the point I need to erase every man from earth. And start over with my sisters. Guards! Take Ashley to her friends.

The guards lead me out of the room.

- It won't stay like this Lilith!

They lead me to an empty chair next to Martha and Cherry. I noticed that on the chairs there is a green crystal, the same one I saw fall out of Margo's bag earlier, and the ones there is the men's foreheads. Sure this is part of her magic, just being around it made us eat more and more.

The guards are holding me in the chair, I try to move myself in every way to get crystal out of the chair. Fortunately, I managed to free myself from the Guard's grasp long enough to get that crystal out. However, they managed to trap me in that damn obesity throne, and start feeding me slices of cake. I avoid swallowing, I need to stay focused.

My friends, like everyone else around me, ate like pigs. Their fats were tearing at their ribs, but they were still eating. It was disturbing to see Martha stuffing herself out of control. At one point I see Marta's body expand, so it was visible that the chair wouldn't hold for long.

That whole place is full of girls eating and burping. Their full faces, their belies were controling me. The guards still offering pies. A I couldn't control my hungry!

I devoured it without any sanity, just my fat feelings taking control of me. I felt my belly grows, larger and larger. I was getting as fat as Martha now. No, this is not right, I-I have to do something but my mind just order for food!

After a while the food runs out, and the guards in trance go out to get more. At that moment, I felt focused again. And now I'm trying to find ways to escape. Wait, I reminded that Martha is free. There is a new hope, i call for her help.

- Martha please get out of there I need you! I know I wasn't a good friend, but forgive me. Now I don't know what else to do...

Martha still sits, waiting for more food. Her body was a sizeless, obese ball, she was panting heavily and her loins were torn from having gained so much weight. But across a shelf, she looks at me.

- Ashley are you? What is happening?

- Yes I am and... You were right! Try to get me out of here, we have to work this out together!

Martha struggles to get up and frees me from the bonds. She looks at the huge pig she has become and starts to cry.

- Don't worry, you managed to lose weight before and you'll do it again. Always count on me!

- Thank you very much Ashley.