Chapter 1, The Last Chaos Emeralds

DISCLAIMER
this story is not meant to hurt or insult anyone, this was made for fun and please do not take it seriously. with that out of the way, enjoy the story

Shadow POV

I look at the moniter waiting for something to happen. It had been A while since I had gotten another chaos emerald, once I got the last two, I would finally be able to make those humans pay for what they did to maria...

"Shadow, run!" Maria yells to me, but I couldn't leave her. Without thinking I ran towards Maria and grabbed her arm and made A run for it, I ran as fast as maria could go, but they were getting closer. We made It into A room and I mashed the button to close it, I took A second to breathe and maria picked me up and put me inside An escape pod. "what are you doing?" I ask sternly, "Shadow, please remember what I say." she says to me. "what?" I say, "Shadow I need you to-"

I can't remember what she said, but I think there was something about "Revenge", I clear my head of the thought. I still remember how scared she was, when they... killed her. I cleared the tears in my eyes, and looked up at the capsule I was keeping the Chaos Emeralds in. "Only two more to go." I say to myself. suddenly I hear A beeping sound, I turn to the moniter. It had detected the last chaos emeralds, surprised, I grab my hover shoes of the desk and slip them on, I rush out the door. time to end this...

Tails POV

"And then clink!" Cream says to me cheerfully, I was playing 'tea party' with Cream I picked up the plastic cup and made A 'clink!' sound with my mouth Cream smiled and said "yeah, like that!" I laughed, and then I heard it. My computer alarm went off, Chaos Emeralds, I rushed to the computer and sure enough, The chaos emeralds had been detected.

I called sonic on my phone and told him the news, I put my phone down and went to the garage I hopped in the Tornado (my airplane) and flew off to where the chaos emeralds were detected.

when I got there Sonic was waiting, and he had Knuckles with him, which was good, the more the merrier. We started searching for the emeralds in the area, soon enough we found the emeralds and we all sighed of relief, "man that was A LOT of work" Sonic said, "No Durrr! they were hard to find" Knuckles said angrily, they both eyed eachother evily "calm down guys" I said, they looked at me and anger drained from their faces, the smiled and so did I. I picked up the chaos emeralds and made my way to the tornado, then something zoomed past me, I looked around and then in my hands. "The chaos emeralds are gone!!!" I yell, Sonic was already gone. I assumed he ran off to get the emeralds, I followed Sonic and Knuckles followed me.

Shadow POV

Those Idiots, leaving the emeralds out in the open. "hey!" I hear A voice behind me say, I look behind me and there was that blue idiot, "what do you want?!" I yell to him "The Emeralds!" he yells back. I thought he was gonna say that "yeah no. these are mine and you can't take 'em away from me!" I say smugly. I noticed anger in his face but I just ran faster.

I made it to my hideout, but the idiots. and the fox ^_^. were right behind me, I tossed one of the emeralds into the capsule and the hedgehog yelled. "don't do that!" "why?" I say, "If the emeralds power gets A hold of you, it can transform you into something horrible!" he yells back, I stand there and look at the capsule. but then I remember maria... her scared face, the gunshot, the blood... Anger growed inside of me and I toss the last emerald into the capsule.