Chapter 5, The Truth Gets Out

Tails POV

I wake up to the sound of my alarm clock and turn it off, I yawn and grab my diary of the nightstand and write in it:

"Dear Diary,
Today is the day I tell shadow about my feelings for him, I wonder how he'll respond. probably not positive. oh well, thats it for now, I enjoy our talks."

I put my diary on the nightstand and get out of bed, I go into the kitchen and find sonic eating breakfast. I make myself some cereal and sat down "g'mornin buddy!" he says to me in a cheerful mood "g'mornin" I say to sonic in a dull tone. "you okay?" he says to me, noticing my dull face. "i'm fine" I say to him "you sure?" he says back "I'm fine, now back off." I instantly regret what I say and say "sorry, I just, I'm nervous about telling shadow my feelings for him." "I know that feeling buddy." he says to me. I smile and grab my coat and say bye to sonic, I get in my car and drive off.

(At the mall)

I see shadow at the entrance of the mall and I approach him, "oh hey tails!" he says to me waving, I smile and we go inside. "can we go somewhere less crowded?" I say to him. "yeah sure, why?" he says "I need to tell you something" I say to him.

we go inside a flower shop that completely empty, even the cashier wasn't there. "so what'd you wanna talk about?" he says to me, "well shadow I have a..." I stutter to him. "A what?" he says, I might as well just spit it out "Shadow, I, Have. A. Crush on you!" he blushes and I turn away. "I have feelings for you to" he says, I turn around and he smiles at me. He puts his hands on my back and I feel surprised, he closes his eyes and lets out a soft sigh, before I knew it his lips met mine and I felt even more surprised, I put my hands on his shoulders and eased with the kiss. After a minute or two he let go of me and stopped kissing me, he looked at me and said "oh! I'm sorry." "wait, no! I don't mind!" I respond. He looks at me and says "do you love me tails?" I respond with a "yes" we both smile and he kisses my cheek. "wanna go to a restaurant or somethin'?" he says to me. "yeah, I would love that!" I say to him. "great!" he responds back.

(word from author)
thanks for reading! I put a lot of work into these storys, I hope you enjoyed my work! also if you want to use my story in an animation or something please ask me first! (i'm okay with reading videos)