🍡🍭Hansel and Gretel🍬🍪

(First Story for new Imagines book. Not all of my old stories will be in here because of me forgetting to move them to documents so yeaaaa)

INVINCIBLE/MATURE ERA~

Dry, red and brown leaves fall on a small and quaint looking cabin as leaves  crunch under two pairs of shoes walk towards it

Dry, red and brown leaves fall on a small and quaint looking cabin as leaves crunch under two pairs of shoes walk towards it. A man and female pan into view as you get a good look at them, the male had brown hair with a few pieces of grey popping in and the woman had light blonde hair with a youthful smile on her face. The man smiles at the woman as they enter the cottage together, a happy aura surrounding them. The cabin was nice on the inside too, it's fireplace was quickly lit by the man as he sets the woman down on the couch.

The man was named Nathan who was a poor lumberjack. He had two children, a girl and a boy, named Y/N and Y/B/N. He loves both dearly and would do anything for them. So when their mother died just a few years ago, he made sure to make them the most happiest they could be. Even when it came to going back into the dating circle, he made sure that they were fine with him bringing over ladies now and then. Low and behold, one of those ladies stayed, her name is Samantha. She was a newcomer into his town and became well known for her snobby and up tight attitude. She only truly cared about herself and has a deep rooted hatred of children, but that side of her isn't known to Nathan. She would always put on a fake happy go-lucky attitude and claimed to him her love of children so he would fall for her, which he did. To him, she reminded him of his late wife and new they should be together.

And as of now, they've been together for 3 months and she's finally decided to spend a few days with him at his own place to possibly meet his children finally. Today, is the day she'll tell him. Samantha looks over at Nathan as he on his couch with her. "So, Natty dear. Who are your kids again? Oooh uh, what's her name and what's-his-face?" She asks, rubbing his shoulders gently.

Nathan turns to look at her, a little confused but sighs. "Their names are Y/N and Y/B/N, remember that dear. They'll be home shortly from school." He says, wrapping a blanket around her. He turns on their tv on as the fireplace warms up the home.

An hour goes by as the couple hears children screaming and talk, two happy looking kids run into the cabin, happy to see their father. "Daddy!" Y/B/N yells out, running towards him.

Nathan gets up and opens his arms wide, Y/B/N and Y/N hug him tightly. "Hi kids. How was school today?" He says, soon letting them go. The two children set their backpacks down on the ground, Y/N taking notice of the woman on the couch glaring at her.

"Good!" Y/B/N says, smiling brightly at him. You just nod, peering away from the woman.

"Well kids, I have something to tell you." He says, walking over to Samantha. He helps her up from the couch and walks her towards the two kids.

"Who's that?" Y/N asks her father, pointing to her.

"She is my girlfriend and her name is Samantha." He beams, Samantha waves at them as a fake ass smile plasters onto her face. "She'll be staying with us for a few days since she wanted to meet you two for a while now."