🫖🍵Nighttime Tea With A Ghost 👻🍵

(Still having writer's block ughhhhh)

BOTDF ERA: GHOSTS~

《 BOTDF ERA: GHOSTS~ 》

You awoke in the middle of the night to the sound of thunder, sitting up in your bed in a hurry

You awoke in the middle of the night to the sound of thunder, sitting up in your bed in a hurry. Outside your window, heavy rain poured down as you calmed yourself. This was the 5th night you awoke at random and heading back to sleep got more and more difficult with each night. Now completely up, you decided that getting some warm milk or tea from downstairs could help you relax.

Hopping out of bed, you're met with a cold breeze that spread across the room. Shivering as you grabbed your phone, you made your way out the room with the sight of your breath in front of you. Walking down your home's long hallway and past your parents bedroom, the sound of muffled music echoed from downstairs all of a sudden.

(LOOK AT THE VIDEO FOR IT)

"What the?" You whisper, stopping at the last step and peer over the corner with your phone's flashlight shining in it.

In the family room, an old antique gramophone plays in the darkness. An old 1930s record had been placed on the dusty thing, spinning against the rusted needle as some relaxing lullaby like song played.

A cold shiver goes down your spine as you crept towards it, the song starting to repeat a section while you got close

A cold shiver goes down your spine as you crept towards it, the song starting to repeat a section while you got close. It speeds up as you reach for the needle, hurriedly picking it up as the needle scratches the record.

"Awww, I loved that part..." A voice whispered in the air.

You jump back, almost knocking over the gramophone. It floats in mid air and props itself back up mid fall, the needle staying above the record. "Wh-Who said that?" You stutter, your teeth chattering more as the familiar cold chill came back.

The lights in the kitchen suddenly turn on, humming coming from it in response. You crept inside, seeing the kettle on the stove as a cabinet next to the fridge suddenly opening. "Me, dear." The same voice replies, a figure appearing in front of the fridge.

The man was searching the cabinet for something, stopping as he turned to look at you

The man was searching the cabinet for something, stopping as he turned to look at you. "Do you have any idea where your teabags are? I can't seem to find them anywhere." He asks nonchalantly.

".....What?" You exclaim, watching him walk towards you. "I...don't know?" You shrug.

"Well I'm only looking for Earl Grey and Chamomile. Both are a few of my favorites, although...from seeing child like yourself awake at this hour, I'm guessing you'll need the Chamomile then I." He remarks, noticing your tired expression.

"I mean I guess I do but-" You pause, thinking for a bit. "Who exactly are you? And why are you in my house?"

"My name is Maestro and I'm a ghost who's haunting your home. But I'm surprised no one noticed me until now." He says, taking two cups out another cabinet and fills them with hot water.

You walk with him to the kitchen table, seeing a fancy tea set appear in the middle of it. "Oooh. Is that yours?" You asks, watching him pour hot water into the pretty teapot.

 Is that yours?" You asks, watching him pour hot water into the pretty teapot

"One of many. My mother loved collecting them so I continued the practice, actually used some unlike her." He admits, sitting across from you.

"Heh, I think we have one somewhere in here. My grandmother gave one to my mom as a heirloom last year....still don't know where she put it though." You smile shyly, being handed the teacup with the crow/raven in it.

"Oh! Pardon me. I never asked you for your name." He says, bending the teapot to pour water into your cup before putting a Chamomile tea bag in it.

"It's Y/N." You take a sip, spitting it out immediately. "It's bland! What kind of tea is this?!"

"You have to put sugar and or honey into it, stirring after. That's how you get some flavor in the tea." He explains, handing you a handkerchief. "So which do you prefer." He opens two small little containers on the table, one with sugar cubes and packets and the other with honey inside.

"I'll take the honey. It'll help me go to sleep faster." You say, watching him pick it up. The container glows for second before being tipped over your cup, honey pouring slowly inside.

You watch him stir it in for you before drinking it, yawning immediately. "Wow this works real fast." You chuckle softly, sipping it more.

Maestro smiles as he simply moved his cup aside, watching you drink. You keep yawning as you finish the tea. "Okay...now...I'm sleepy...like...really sleepy." You yawn, barely keeping your eyes open.

He chuckles softly as you nearly fall asleep at the table, almost banging your head before having it levitated back up by him. "Mind if I take you back to bed? You might hurt yourself." He chuckled, helping you up.

You sleepily nod while Maestro picks you up, getting carried out the kitchen. The lights all shut off as he floats up the stairs, letting you rest in his arms.

Your bedroom door swings open as he stops at the end of thr hallway, being careful not to make sudden movements. Your sleeping form is placed onto your bed, feeling him drape the comforter over you.

He goes to tuck you in, soon hearing your parents' bedroom door swings open. "Sleep well, dear." He says, taking something out of his pocket and places it on your nightstand. He floats into the floorboards as footsteps approach your room.

To Be Continued~