🪄Fairytale Adventure Part 1👸

Dangerous Era~

It was a hot day at Neverland Ranch, to hot for Y/N and Michael to even go in the pool

It was a hot day at Neverland Ranch, to hot for Y/N and Michael to even go in the pool. So, instead of swimming they decided to bunker down inside the house and read books in the library. While inside, Y/N was struggling to reach some books, grabbing Michael's attention.

"What are you doing, sweetie?" He asks, walking over to her and watches in amusement as she jumped up and down.

"I can't reach this book." She says while getting annoyed. "Can you at least hoist me up for me to reach them?" She says.

Michael laughs at the sight of his girlfriend struggling to reach something. He likes watching her struggle for things that, to her, are high up. He reaches a book with ease. It was a red and black book with a drawing of two scary trees on them with a grim looking title. Grimm's Complete Fairy Tales

"You want to read this?" He says.

"Yea, I've always wanted to read the actually fairytales written by the Grimm Brothers." Y/N says as she looks up at Michael. "Can I have to book please?" She tries to get the book but Michael teases her and moves his hands up higher.

"Hmmm, I don't know. Can you reach it?" He teases and kisses her head before handing it to her. She grabs it and kisses her back.

"You tease." She says and then goes to their little sitting area.

She sits on a soft beanbag and Michael sits next to her. He picks her up with ease and places her on his lap happily.

"Want to read it with me?" She says happily.

"Yea." He responds simply and grabs it from her teasingly again.

"Hey, why do you like to grab stuff from me?!" She gets annoyed and reaches for it.

"I like to watch you struggle as you try to reach things since it makes you look adorable when you get so concentrated about getting it." He says simply and snuggles Y/N while giving her the book. She smiles softly and looks at the table of contents for a good story to read.

1. Little Red Riding Hood (1)

2. Snow-White and the Seven Dwarfs (9)

3. Cinderella (14)

4. Sleeping Beauty (22)

5. Rapunzel (page 45)

7. Jack and the Beanstalk (page 60)

8. The Frog Prince (87)

9. Faithful Johannes (page 95)

10. Hansel and Gretel (page 151)

11. The Broken Kingdom (page 200)

"Hmmm, Jack and the Beanstalk looks good." Y/N says happily.

When she opens the book and gets to the page, it starts to glow a bright golden light. Michael looks from behind her as the sudden light blinds him, making him wince. Soon the light soon engulfs them, making them shut their eyes tightly as they feel something suck them into it. The book quickly shuts close behind the two.