6 ~ omf

(This was written on my phone. I apologise for no bold writing or any mistakes. Love you guys x)

I woke up and remembered that today was the day I was having a movie marathon hangout sleepover thing with 5sos + Xanthia. It was 10:36am and I had to be out the door earlier as Luke requested.

I got out of bed and made myself some tea with biscuits. I figured mum was out shopping, dad was at work and Alice... Well let's just say we found out she's pregnant (she's 20) so she was probably at the doctors.

I sat on the couch and texted Luke.

To Lukey Pookey from Luna(:x : good morning! When should I drop by your house? x

I dunked my biscuits in my tea and got a reply.

To Luna(:x from Lukey Pookey: morning? It's almost noon lol. And maybe around 3-4ish?

To Lukey Pookey from Luna(:x : sounds good. See you soon Luke xx

I got dressed into something casual but 'hot'. I put on my black ripped skinny jeans topped off with my black tight-fitting crop singlet. It showed off the belly piercing I had which was nice.
I put on my all black hi-top converse and sprayed some perfume.

By the time I did my makeup and hair it was nearing 12. I didn't know what to do so I went back to texting Luke.

To Lukey Pookey from Luna(:x : I'm ready but I'm bored. What do I do for 3 hours?

To Luna(:x from Lukey Pookey: Just come early I don't mind x

And with that I was out the door. A few 10 minutes later I was there, around 12:30pm. I knocked on the door and Luke answered. He rushed to hug me and we hugged so tight we ended up doing that thing where you have to walk-hug to stop yourself from falling over.

'Hey Luna! You look nice today. I really like your jeans. Oh I didn't know you had a belly piercing. Looks nice' Luke spoke.

I blushed so hard fml

'Thanks Luke, you look lovely as always heh' I spoke. Dammit that makes me seem stalker ish.

'Thanks babe, let's sit down and chat about things shall we?' Did he just call me babe. Did he just-

We sat down and hours passed of talking about school and stuff like that and what I wanted to do when I left school and 6pm came around.

3 boys and a girl barged through the door.

Calum was the first to speak. 'Did you guys have sex yet or is that tonight?' He was talking to Luke and I.

Michael chimed in. 'If you're gonna do that then make sure it gets kinky because usual sex is so boring'

Xanthia spoke next. 'Oh sure Michael would know that' and everyone laughed. Luke looked at me and mouthed an 'I'm sorry' but I shook my head to tell him it's okay.

We set up blankets and pillows and put in Paranormal Activity 1-5. I knew Luke didn't like horror movies but I did, despite still being scared as fuck.

I was next to Luke and I was on the end of the weird bed we had all made on the floor so it was a tad cold on my right side.

I saw as soon as the starting of the movie had gone black Luke had tensed. I grabbed his hand and held it with one hand and cupped it in the other and nuzzled up to him.

'Its okay if you get scared.' I spoke. And with that the movie started.

~~~

Halfway through the movie Luke whispered to me that he needed to piss and he was scared of the dark so we both got up and walked to the bathroom, me being in front of him.

When we got outside the bathroom he spun me around and pushed me against the wall. His voice was low and soft.

'You look so beautiful tonight, and those jeans are really working for you' he spoke. I went to open my mouth but he put his finger over it and said 'your belly piercing just makes you more beautiful princess. And you're just too gorgeous to let go' and with that he dragged me to his room.

'Luke, are we going to-'

'If you want to, I mean you don't have to' his strike of confidence was gone so I took the opportunity to be dominant.

'I mean, I'm only 15. But if no one knows apart from us then... It's okay, isn't it?' I pushed him on the bed and started grinding on his bulge that was becoming more obvious.

He swallowed a lump and I started to grind slower and then I bumped his hard member ever so lightly and he squealed. I bit my lip to try and not laugh but I guess he saw it as a sexual move. He put his hands on my hips and after a few minutes of grinding I got up.

'These jeans aren't doing much for me' and I slid them down my legs so my butt was exposed. I bent down to take off my shoes and once I did I felt a hard smack on my right cheek. I let out a moan and stepped out of my jeans before dead-eyeing Luke. We were both trying to dominate one another, so I palmed his bulge and kissed him lightly before giggling and crawling on the bed.

'Oh no you fucking didn't princess. I'm going to fuck you so hard you won't be able to walk' and I froze. Luke pushed me onto the bed and made me take off my shirt and bra. I felt exposed to him but I was always confident with my body. He pinned my wrists beside my head and I could feel bruises appearing already. I whined and he was teasing me by keeping his clothes on and started to suck hard at my breasts.

'O-oh Luke' I moaned and tried to break free of his grasp. He stopped what he was doing and took off his shirt and jeans, leaving his boxers on. Both of us, shirtless but our underwear still on. He was very hard right now, and ordered me to lie on my stomach.

I did what he was told and I was loving every minute of this. He whispered in my ear 'You've been teasing me all night Princess, and I'm not happy about it. You also tried to dominate me twice. That gives you punishment babe.' He slid my underwear down my legs and massaged my ass with his hand before bringing his hand down onto my left cheek. I let out a satisfying moan and he hit my right cheek harder. I dug my head into my pillow to muffle my moans and after a few hits he went back to exploding my body with his hands.

~~~

THE SMUT WILL CONTINUE IN THE NEXT CHAPTER OKAY I HOPE YOU ENJOYED I LOVE YOU GUYS