um

*I'll leave this up just to notify you guys but it's unimportant now, soz*

Sorry to inform you 'all' but I'm discontinuing this story, and there are numerous reasons as to why.

A) It isn't popular enough. Pretty damn self explanatory.
B) I am going through personal problems. I am having severe issues with my friends. I am being labelled easy for my body and the fact that I talk to boys at lunch, I am being insulted because I have social anxiety, I am being physically hurt and being pushed by other peers, I am receiving death threats by others and despite being in year 11, it doesn't change my emotional state which brings me to my next point.
C) I'm year 11. I have my half yearly exams in a few weeks, and in 28 days I'm turning 16. I have to study for the 6 or so 2 unit subjects I do, plus 2 1 unit subjects. I have to study for my drivers license, and I have to organise my party.
D) To think people have the nerve to label me as nerdy and attention seeking purely because I enjoy fanfic writing as well as owning a fan account clearly are low lives. Seriously. Some of these certain people who were being so derogatory towards me for taking an interest into this lifestyle know that I am also a gamer. They also labelled me as slutty and a whore because they assumed I am involved in social media purely because I am confident with my body (I have large breasts and buttocks, what's the issue here?)
E) I can't fucking handle the stress! I am 15. I shouldn't go through this. Knowing I come here and write for all you wonderful people and seeing all this negativity being brought here makes me upset. I am a victim to suicide and self harm, and it's been a month or so that I have been strong. I refuse to walk down that road again.

Sorry for the negativity, I love you all but I can't handle the stress that comes with having to update and having a conscience that says 'no do your hw first' or 'no you're just seeking attention by doing this' makes me think twice. Sorry guys. Stay strong.