9 ~ good morning.

I woke up, eyes still closed, and stretched around. I felt a pair of hands that were wrapped around my body and I was instantly scared, until I remembered I crashed the night at Luke's after an awkward movie/sex night. I turned around and saw Luke fast asleep. I rolled my eyes, but at the same time he looked so cute sleeping.

There was a note by my phone on the nightstand, and I picked it up.

Dear Luna,

I know I'm not a perfect guy,

But I really do like you.

I'm sorry I have to go on tour soon

and I'm sorry I didn't run after you last night.

I don't blame you if you want to leave me

Cause I'm a pretty shit person I guess.

But just know that I think you're amazing,

That's why I'm asking you to come on tour with us.

That way you won't feel like I used you (which I didn't).

Xanthia can come too. Talk about it later on. x

P.S I'm sorry you had to wake up with me in the bed too.

Michael kicked me out of mine because he was too tired to go home, sorry.

~Luke

I looked at Luke, who was sound asleep and chuckled. I took the note and checked my phone, and then got up and tried to navigate around his house. I wasn't sure if his parents or his brothers were home. I hadn't seen them at all since I got here, and I didn't want an awkward run-in with Liz that ended up in me getting kicked out of his house.

I was still only in Luke's oversized sweater, and I only made it to the top of Luke's stairs so I decided to walk back to his room and put on my underwear.

"That's a view I could wake up to every day" I heard Luke say. I turned around and gave him a look.

"I'm still kind of upset" I said as I crawled onto the bed. "But I got your note, and I saw you sleeping so I kind of brushed it off. Good morning"

He gave me a smile and then turned over and checked his phone. 

"Yes" I said.

Luke looked over at me. "What'd you say?" His hair was awfully messy. Despite us having sex a little while ago, it looked like he had just finished having sex like 2 minutes ago.

"I said yes."

"Yes? Yes to what?" By this point Luke was clueless.

I held the note up in my hand. "I will go on tour with you."

Luke's face turned into a massive smile, his lip ring contrasting with his beautiful teeth. Still laying down, he opened his arms out really wide and I jumped on top of him and hugged him.

"I've missed you, even though it's barely been 10 hours" Luke said as he moved his hands to my waist, and then my bum. I just snuggled in the crook of is neck and we stayed like that for a while before we rolled over. He planted a kiss on my lips and got off the bed before slipping on some trackies.

"Come here" he said and held out his hand. I stood up and intertwined our hands and he walked downstairs with me. We entered the lounge room to be greeted by Xanthia and Ashton who were oddly cuddling, and Calum was on his phone eating chips, listening to the TV's music channels. I knew where Michael was already.

"You guys okay now?" Cal asked. I just looked up at Luke and smiled. Luke sat down on the couch and I sat on Lukes lap. He grabbed my waist and I blushed at the sensation. 'Style' by Taylor Swift came on and we both kinda started moving to the music in a weird way, but we both enjoyed it.

Soon enough, Calum got up and was dancing. You could tell he had a massive hangover by his appearance and the countless beers everywhere. He was twirling around and fell on top of Xanthia and Ashton, to which groans filled the lounge room.

"What the fuck Calum" Ashton said. He grabbed Xanthia and pulled her closer and they kinda just fell back asleep. I leaned back onto Luke and whispered 'this is our song'.

"And why is that?" He asked.

"I dunno, cause we never go out of style?" I chuckled and so did he.

"Haha, alrighty then." He spoke.

"Lets make it our song because it marks the day where I was the most happiest girl in the world, with you"

"But we've only been friends for a few days Luna"

"Yeah but in those few days, this was the best day. So it's our song, hehe"

Both Luke and I were socially awkward. But that was okay. Because we both learned that it was completely okay and possible to fall in love in only 24 hours.

I took Luke's hand and played around with his ring. "It's so silly to think this ring is what made us meet" I said.

"Yeah, thanks for finding it again. It means a lot to me."

"Was it a purity ring?" I asked.

"I don't really know. It was just a gift from mum, same as this one" He showed me the other ring that goes on his index finger. "It was just a little gift thing, but I guess it could be a Purity Ring".

"No it couldn't silly" I laughed. "You're not a virgin."

"True."

"Were you a virgin before me?" My tone was questionable and my voice was quiet. I wouldn't be hurt if he said no, but I'd feel a little jealous.

"Um, yes". He was kind of shy about admitting it, so I thought I'd lighten the ora.

"It's okay. I was too." I admitted. "But for a first timer you really know the ropes, literally" I said.

"When Michael forces you to watch 50 Shades of Grey you kind of get the idea" He replied.

"Muke as fuck." I said before he playfully punched me and we laughed, and with that we were happy enough to stay on this chair forever.

~~~

SORRY THEY'RE ALWAYS SO SHORT, I'M LITERALLY WRITING THIS AND THEN DOING SCHOOL WORK THEN GOING BACK TO WRITE THIS LOL. I go back to school in two days (three if you're from the US and you're reading this on the day it was published... 20th of April is when I go back) so I won't be writing as much, but I'll try!!! OKAY I LOVE YOU ALL

(PS DID ANY OF YOU GET THAT REFERENCE TO THE OTHER FANFIC CALLED 24 HOURS? IT'S A LUKE ONE AND IT'S REALLY GOOD YOU SHOULD GO READ IT)