7 ~ still going

Luke's hands were roaming everywhere. I felt so high, so lost in his touch. He flipped me over and towered over me.

"Babe. I love you. But you're getting fucked so hard" Luke spoke.

I whimpered, and he inserted his tip into my entrance. He mumbled the words 'so perfect' before he slowly pushed it in.

I got used to his size and I yelled out 'fuck!' before he told me to shush. He then started thrusting in and out, slow but forcefully. Every time he would pull back, and then suddenly thrust so hard.

'Fucking hell Luke!!' I moaned as he started to speed up. He took my hands in his and we intertwined them before he started to leave trails of love bites down my neck.

'Luke.. I'm close' I managed to say. He nodded and pulled out.

'What the fuck!' I yelled.

'Babe, this is punishment. I'm not giving you all your pleasure just yet, you'll get that later. Now be a good girl and flip over on your stomach'.

I did what Luke told me to do. I was submissive. I wasn't scared of him, but his dominant side was very daunting. Hot... But daunting.

He got some restraints and tied my hands to each side of the bed. 'Good girl, princess. You look so beautiful' he whispered in my ear before putting them on my ankles.

I was so exposed. Being controlled and dominated by him was amazing, except not when I'm tied up. I pulled at the restraints and they were so tight.

'Fucking hell Lucas. You're gonna pay for this later' I sternly told him and then laughed. He smacked my core and I moaned at the unexpected jesture.

'You could repay the favour... Later.' He replied and started to massage my inner thighs.

He started to kiss in between my legs, and caressing them. Every touch made me whimper and tug at the restraints. I wanted more.

Luke saw my actions and smirked, before diving into my core with his mouth. He added his thumb to my clit and started drawing circles. I let out loud moans before he put his member at the entrance and thrusted in and out.

He placed his hands on my breasts and his thrusts became more sloppier.

'Luke, I'm close again' I managed to get out. 'So am I, baby'. And with that, it was enough to send me over the edge. We both climaxed at the same time and I pulled at the restraints again in pleasure. I was so alive, and after he had rode out our orgasms, he lay on top of me.

'Luke, that was amazing.' I spoke. He looked up to me and then put his head back down onto my stomach. He got up and untied the restraints and I rolled onto my side in exhaustion. Luke, still naked, lay behind me. He gave me one of his oversized shirts and I put it on. We were spooning, and I spoke up.

'You're going to forget about this. I'm just a fan. You're going on tour soon. This... Wasn't anything, was it?' I realised.

'What? No. Luna. You mean so much to me, I don-'

'Luke! We barely know each other!!' I screamed at him. I grabbed my phone and walked out the room. I heard him put on his clothes as I quickly got some water from the tap and splashed it on my face.

'Luna! Luna babe, wait! I didn't just have sex with you for no reason!' He yelled behind me.

'Just save it Luke' I cried and walked out the front door.

'Um' is all I heard from the guys and Xanthia in the living room.

Luke must've stayed back in the house. I sat down on the veranda chair and breathed easy. I started to break down and cry until Michael walked outside.

~~~

OMF MICHAELS TATTOO IS SEX OKAY BYE