6

I woke up the next morning feeling like shit....
And with the way I felt, I believe I looked like shit too.

The mirror proved me right.

My face was all battered and bruised and I had a slight cut on my lip but that didn't even measure up to the immense hate boiling through my veins.

Luca Myres was in dip shit.

"Tyson!!!" I all but heard my mom scream

"Shit!*" I thought

I was in dip shit.

When I got downstairs I found mom obviously making pancakes like how she did every morning. I was dreading what she would say when she saw my face....not that I was scared of my mom.....she is the best actually but she made a fuss out of everything .

"So Ty.......
'OH MY GOD TY'.." She all but screamed when she saw my face.

"Tyson Woods! ....What happened to your face...Don't tell me you started fighting again or God help me you're going to be in serious trouble....
I mean LOOK AT YOUR FACE!"

"It's nothing mom..you don't need to worry...I just had a rough time at practice yesterday"  I lied....well it wasn't an entire lie if you think about it

"Don't lie to me young man...football doesn't bring you back home looking like you're coming from a boxing match...

You're grounded!!"

And there she goes.......grounded ment I had to  come back home as soon as school ended...grounded meant I had to do the dishes all day...and most importantly grounded meant I lost my phone.
Cew the eye roll.

"Oh comeon mom!" I pleaded..." please don't do this...I swear I won't do it again...it was a misunderstanding....I even apologized...mom I swear....I need my phone"

"No....you know the rules Ty....next time you won't think about fighting...
You can leave your phone on my desk before you leave....I'll give it back to you when I think you're deserving of it....I won't have any hooligans in my house" she said sternly as she walked away.

Great....won't my life just get any worse.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

When I got to school my mood was already spoiled...before I left for school mom took it upon herself to recite all the rules I had to follow now and all the consequences I'd face if I disobeyed her and I was just tired.

I was walking down the hallway when Sam basically budged into me.

"Hey they handsome....what a pretty scowl you have on your face....and those bruises look soooooo sexy....I didn't know that damaged bad boy look was your thing now.

Butttttttt....
Let me guess..this involves Luca doesn't it?"she said as I continued walking

"Well no it doesn't.....wait no.....it does....it's his fault.....mom grounded me because of the bruises he left on my face....I swear I fucking hate that prick" I grumbled