12

I don't know which supernatural force was watching over me but I'd give it a blowjob if I could.

My mom didn't come to check on me and if I knew she would not beforehand I would've caught some sleep but paranoia wouldn't let me.

Every creek of the floorboards kept me on high alert and the fear of getting caught would cripple me to the chair.

To add on to my constant stress was the very evident body of a another person with me in my room.

Scratch that. In my bed.

Luca had run a terrifying fever the entire night and I spent the night with a warm cloth wiping the sweat from his forehead not sure if I was helping or bringing him closer to death.

I was so scared he was just going to die in my bed and my mom would kill me.

The next morning I could hear my mom running the shower and I could only breathe properly when I heard her car pulling out of the driveway.

Since it was a Saturday I didn't have school and I was so relived because I wouldn't know where to put him when I went to school.

I decided to take a shower to try to wash of the fatigue from lack of sleep and when I got out from the shower I got the shock of my life.

My bed was empty.

Was I hallucinating the entire time.

Before I got another panic attack I heard a ping from my phone which was on the bedside.
It was a message from Sam.

Annoying Sam
You still alive?

*read 9.10am*

So I'm not out of my mind.
But where was he?

I left my room praying I wouldn't find the half dead asshole ramaging through my mom's antiques but after a careful sweep of the house I couldn't find even a single sign he was here.

After everything I'd done. That was the thanks I got.

Bastard.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I spent the rest of the day laying on the couch binge watching all the DC and Marvel movies I could find.

Who could blame me. I was a simp for adventure.

When mom got home she tried her best to give me attention and enquire on what bug I had caught but I just sent her to bed because I could tell just how tired she was.

Sometime around midnight I was still awake and no close to sleeping.
Considering how I didn't get an ounce of sleep the previous night........my body not allowing me to sleep was just pure betrayal.

When I was sure my night couldn't get any more boring I got a text.

Guess who from.
The devil himself.

Devil's incarnate
Let's meet.

*location attatched*

I could give myself a dozen reasons on why meeting Luca was the worst decision of my life and how he would get me in trouble with my mom, how he was making me go against my morals and anything that was ethical.