the party

I lay on my bed as i scroll through twitter. Seen it....seen it... over it....thats not trending anymore... i toss my phone on the bed and turn over on my back. I wish my life wasnt so boring.

I sit up and swing my legs over to the side of the bed. I stand up and walk down the stairs.

As i walk into the kitchen i see one of my friends Sam standing by the sink leaned over it.

"Sam are you okay?" I ask as i walk towards him. He turns around smiling and nods.

"Yeah im fine! I just some good news," he says holding up his phone. "Theres a party tonight,"
I look at the phone and read it.

"Hey bro! Im havin a party at my place if ya wanna come. You can bring anyone ya want. Jake is already coming with the drinks and we are ordering pizza. Hope you can make it"

I look up at Sam and smile. "Good for you. I hope you have fun," he tilts his head.
"Youre coming with me. Youve been in the house for for ever! You haven't even left your room except to come down and get your postmates..." Sam says. I shrug my shoulders and turn around.

"You know i dont do parties sam.." i tell him. He grabs my arm and pulls me back.

"Cmon...just this one..." he asks and gives me the puppy dog eyes. I look at him and sigh.

"What time does it start?"
"4:30!"
I look over at the clock. Its 3:45... just one party wont hurt.
I look back at sam and point my finger at him. "No drugs...and im not drinking."  Sam jumps up and down.
"YES! You can finally meet colby!" Sam runs off to his room.

"Colby?"
Who's Colby?