morning sickness

I open my eyes in the morning and i look around. So it wasnt a dream? Im still in colby's room, but colby isnt in here. I sit up and yawn.

After i put my clothes on and fix my hair i walk out into the front room. I see colby in the kitchen cooking, and sam and jake are sitting on the couch. Jake looks over at me.

"Look whos awake! Rough night?" Jake snickers. Sam looks over at me and laughs. How did they know...

"What are you talking about? I just had a hang over..." i lie. Colby looks over at me and smirks. I roll my eyes and i walk to the fridge.  I open it and grab a water.

"Colby do you have any aspirin?"
He looks over at me with caring eyes.

"Yeah... sorry Sam made you drink. I know the hangover headaches are the worst. Here I'll get you some." He says walking me to the bathroom.

He opens a cabinet and searches for the pills. I watch him as i feel my stomach start to rumble. I feel sick. I walk over to the toilet and lean down. Colby looks over at me and frowns. He walks over to me and pulls my hair back.

"Its okay...just let it out.." he tells me in a soft voice.

After

Colby carries me into the bedroom and lays me on the bed. I look up at him and smiles weakly.

"Sorry...i know im being dramatic.  I just never drink..." i state. Colby smiles and puts his hand on my cheek.

"Its okay...i know it hurts. The first time is always the worst," he tells me. I look at him. Hes really nice....

Maybe...we could actually be a thing?