let me love you...

Me and colby lay on the bed for a minute or so just talking. Then someone knocks on the door. I sit up and watch as colby gets up and opens the door. Its Sam.

"Sup." Colby says.

"Hey. Y/N. Im gonna head home. If youre going we need to go now. If you want to stay ill pick you up later. Kat and I are going out." He smiles. I dont want to go.....i want to stay with colby. I look at Sam and then i look at Colby.

"Is it okay if i stay?" I ask Colby.  He smiles.
"Of course,". I look at Sam and nod.

"Okay. Just text me when you want me to pick you up," Sam says walking out.

"K bye!" I shout after him.

"Have fun!" He shouts back.

"We will!" Colby shouts. I look at him and laugh. He shuts the door and walks back to me. He sits down on the bed and looks at me. I smile softly at him and move down to sit next to him. I lay my head on his shoulder and look up at him.
He studies my face and smiles back, leaning his head down to kiss me. I put my hand on his chest and kiss him back, as he puts his hand in my hair. I pull away and look at him.

"Should we wait until Sam's gone?" I ask. He looks towards the door and smiles.

"Nahhh" he laughs, pulling me down and leaning over me. I look up at him, and put my hand in his hair. He leans down and kisses my neck, leaving marks. I breathe softly, and quietly trying not to be inpatient. Colby notices my neediness and starts to go lower, kissing my neck, to my chest, to my stomach, lowering his way down to my thighs.
I squirm under him, but he holds my legs. He raises up to be level with my eyes and he lowers one of his hands down to my inner thigh.

I try to look down at what he is doing but he holds my throat with the other hand. I feel him inching his way under my panties and rubbing around. He leans down like hes going to kiss me but then he backs away, standing up from the bed.
I groan and look up at him. He smiles.

We both turn our heads as we hear a loud bang coming from outside. Then a woman scream. Colby jumps up and pulls on his pants, running out the room.

I jump up and grab my shorts, and pull one of colbys shirts on.

"COLBY! wait!"