secret admirers

I run out the door after colby and snatch my phone from the counter.

I run out the front door and look to my right. I see a guy standing next to the vending machine and i run over to him.

"Hey did you see a guy run out of this room? Brown hair? Kinda tall?" I question him. He looks over at me and smiles.

"Yeah.... he ran that way," he points. I turn around that way and feel the guy grab my waist. I slap his hands away and spin around to face him.

"Hey! Dont touch me asshole!"  I yell at him. He smirks and chuckles.

"Feisty....dont worry sweet heart...we wont hurt you bad..." he walks twards me. I back up and run into something. I turn around to a tall guy, towering over me smiling.

"COLBY!!" HELP! COL-" the guy grabs me from behind and cups his hand over my mouth. He picks my feet up off the groud and throws me over his shoulder. I squirm and kick but its no use.

I look at the guy with pleading eyes. And shake my head. He smiles and puts his hand on my cheek.

"Yeah...use those eyes tonight in bed..." my eyes widen and i kick.
Colby comes running around the corner and stops.

"y/n!! What the fuck?" He steps forward. "Let her go right now."
The second guy steps up.

"Kenny take her to the car, ill deal with him." The guy carrying me walks away. I kick and scream,

"COLBY! NO! Please dont let them tak-" the guy hits me over the head and i go black.

The last thing i remember is Colby screaming my name.

"Y/n NO!!!"