we're here...

Sam knocks on the door and it opens.

"Heyyyy bro!" And man exclaims. He's average height with brown eyes. His hair is in a man bun.

"Hey corey! This is Y/N...my friend!" Sam looks down at me. I smile and hold my hand out.

"Hi nice to me-" i start to say but get cut off by a hug.

"Any friend of sam is family of mine! Nice to meet you. Cmon in guys!" He says.

Me and sam walk in the door, and look around.

Sam looks over at me and smiles.
"That was Corey. He's really friendly."

"I see that...but..what about the other 20 people in this room..."i whisper.

Sam takes me around the room introducing me to people.  Then i hear the front door opens. I turn around and see a boy walk in.

I think nothing of it at first but then he looks at me.
His blue eyes, his brown fluffy hair, His....whole...face. He puts the boxes of pizza down on the table, and walks over to me.

"Uh hey..." He says. His voice...its so- stop....i dont even know him.

"Hi," i answer back. "Im Y/N..." i put out my hand. He looks down at it and chuckles. "What? Would you prefer a hug? I know thats what Corey prefers..." i giggle.

"Im fine with either," he holds out his arms for a hug. And me being myself, i hug him. He smells like smoke, and roses.

"Wow....i look away for 5 seconds and you guys are already hooked up!" I hear sam say behind me. I look back and glare at him.

"What!? Im just saying! You guys would be a cute couple though..."

Me and colby look at each other and smile. He looks away and laughes but i keep looking at him. Hes so cute.