party's over guys.

Y/n pov

"Uhhh...." i look at colby. He's just burying his face in his hands.

Are we? I dont know what to say. I sigh and look at sam.

"Really?"

"What?! Its cute! Its like any other love story! He invites you to his party, but he doesn't know you. You start talking and drinking, then you get railed by him!" Sam throws his arms up in the air.

"SAM!" I yell. I look over at colby, but hes already looking at me. His blue eyes staring into mine. I study his face.
Damn....i wish u could kiss him right now.

"Are we?" I whisper.  Colby looks at sam and smiles. Sam laughes and looks at me.

"Yeah...you are... he whispers back," he leans against the door frame and looks at us.

"I think ill leave yall to it..." he smirks and leaves, locking the door on his way out.

I look at colby and laugh.

"Oh are we now?" He looks at me and chuckles.  His face is red. He leans over to me and lays his head on my chest. I look down at his and speak softly.

" you really want to?" I put my hand in his hair and play with it. He mumbles something and i tilt his head up, connecting our eyes together.

"What was that?" He looks into my eyes and smiles.

"Yes...i want to..." he blushes.
I kiss him on the forehead and smile.

"Okay then,"