XVIII [M]

Jin straddled Namjoon's thighs much to the other's disbelief. Though he definitely wasnt complaining.

"I'm feeling a little parched," Jin commented in his soft, seductive voice. If he hadn't told Namjoon what he was, he could confuse him for a Siren with how alluring he could be. "Think you could help me out?" Namjoon dumbly nodded, earning a giggle from the man in his lap. Wrapped around Seokjin's pinkie finger and tied in a bow. He slid back and forth on Namjoon's crotch, slowly and sensually moving like a snake. I guess he could also pass for a Gorgon with the way he moved. "Namjoon-ah," he quietly called as he ghosted his mouth across Namjoon's neck and ears. "Now that our misconception has been cleared, how would you feel about being my snack?" Despite how sexy he tried to make the question, Seokjin was freaking out on the inside. It's a big deal to have a single blood source directly from a live human. Despite needing it a few times a month to survive, Vampires had huge appetites and their thirst for blood was only satisfied for a day or two. The rest of the time was spent with a want for it but patiently putting it aside until next time. At least that's how it was for Vamps who didn't drink blood twenty four seven. As the generations had gone by, they seemed to be evolving to drink from their human mates every day to every few days. The human body would quickly replenish enough blood to keep the human alive and feed their mate, so allowing it to stay in the human wasn't much of an option. Once they were mates, their need for blood seemed to grow and their mates are more than happy to provide. Though this wasn't the official contract, it was a step in that direction and Seokjin was scared of rejection.

"I would be the only human you drink from?" Namjoon asked, wanting confirmation that he'd be the only one with Jin's lips on his neck.

"Mhm," Jin hummed, "No one else, just you. Blood bags when I need them but otherwise, you'll be what I drink down."

Namjoon was jealous of those who came before him. They weren't even dating Jin and they got to see him intamately and provide him with sustenance? Not fair, and Namjoon decided to take that responsibility on himself. He nodded, "I'd be happy to."

Jin moaned almost inaudibly as he rolled his hips against Namjoon's. "Good." He felt Namjoon was hard underneath his butt and slid down onto his knees infront of him. "May I?" He asked with hooded, lust filled eyes. Namjoon eagerly nodded, causing Jin to giggle again.

He pulled Namjoon's pants down to his mid thighs, quickly unbuckling them as fast as he could without losing his seductive edge. He was trying to keep his cool but he wanted this just as much if not more than Namjoon has. He wanted to get hot and heavy as soon as possible.

He saw Namjoon's half hard cock rising through his briefs and felt his mouth water. He wasn't even that hungry for Namjoon's blood as much as he was for Namjoon entirely. He looked up into Namjoon's eyes and leaned down, giving the tip of his hard penis a lick before pulling it into his mouth. He felt warm when Namjoon sighed a quiet, "Ugh, fuck yes." From above him and it made him strive to do his best.

Namjoon's hand went to Jin's hair and held it in a light but firm grip. He wasn't going to push him too far but the urge to fuck Seokjin's mouth was growing by the second with each glide of Seokjin's tongue along his veins.

Seokjin stared up at Namjoon with glossy eyes as he bobbed back and forth on the cock. Namjoon could feel every single thing and it was so hard to focus on one. The way Jin's lips curled and stretched around him, the way his cheeks were hollowed, the way he slowly moved his tongue around as much as he could. A little moan was heard from below as Seokjin began tasting precum on his tongue.

Namjoon's hand slightly yanked a handful of Seokjin's hair when said man dipped his tongue into the slit, flicking it like a snake. "Shit! Fuck, I'm gonna cum, Jin. Where do you want it, baby?"