XIX

"Jin!" Hoseok called as he kicked his shoes off at the door. "Yoongi asked me to be his boyfriend!" The cheery voice began getting closer and closer to Jin's room, where the pair were barely waking up from their nap. "I know it's too early to tell him but I wanna drink from him so bad! Oh my god, ah!" Hoseok screamed when he reached Jin's room, walking in casually as he usually does. Only this time, Jin was lying naked on top of Namjoon who was very disheveled and both of them scrambling to get off each other and cover up. Hoseok's hands covered his face and aided in muffling his cries. "Oh my god! I can't believe I saw what I saw."

"How much did you see?" Namjoon asked, laughing when Seokjin scowled at him.

"Enough," Hoseok sighed, still covering his face. "I saw enough." He walked out and closed the door behind him, not forgetting to passive aggressively add, "The doors are there to be used!"

Namjoon and Seokjin looked at each other, bursting into a fit of laughter and making fun of Hoseok's reaction. "He acts like such a prude but trust me, he's not." Jin laughed.

"How would you know that?" Namjoon skeptically asked.

"Oh, please." Seokjin waved his hand dismissively. "I live with him, I have for a few centuries Namjoon. You think you can keep your sex life a secret for hundreds of years?" Namjoon didn't answer, only shrugging. "Besides, sometimes when we were bored and horny we'd fool around." Seokjin threw that in very nonchalantly and was confused when Namjoon stared back in shock. "What?"

"You never told me you've hooked up with your best friend!"

"Oh, god. Please don't call it a 'hook up'. We were just horny and too lazy to find someone else. It was harmless fun. We're only best friends to each other, nothing more. Haven't even done it in what, two centuries? Meh," Seokjin shrugged again, "Not really a big deal to us. We love each other platonically and we're both bottoms so even if we were romantically involved it would never work."

Namjoon felt a little weird about it but let it go, deciding two centuries is a good enough period of time to pass since hooking up with your best friend. Him and Yoongi kissed in college once so who was he to judge? Although they were disgusted and decided they'd never do it again. Yoongi likes to bring it up now and then and say he's the 'ultimate top' because he was the dominant one in the kiss but the truth was both boys were hesitant and gentle. Teasing Namjoon is just one of his pastimes.

"We should get cleaned up better." Namjoon said and stood up, pulling Jin up with him. "I'd say round two but I don't think you'd get very much blood if the water washes it away."

Seokjin tossed him a towel and walked into the bathroom, boyfriend following behind. "I Can have sex without drinking blood you know, and vice versa. It just so happens both make the experience ten times better is all. But yeah I'm not ready for another round, my eyes went so far back in my head I swear I saw my brain." Namjoon laughed at the exaggeration. "Seriously! My head hurts a little."

"Then next time I'll tape your eyes in place."

They quickly showered together, something Jin was delighted to do. It'd been so long since he bathed with a partner, couldn't even recall the last time it happened. He was all smiles when they got out.

"What are you so smiley about?"

Seokjin giggled, "You love me."

"Yeah," Namjoon blushed, "I do love you."

"I love you, too."

"Oh my god," Namjoon teased, "Babe, that's so embarrassing. You have a crush on me."

"You do, too! You have a crush on me!"

"Yeah, but you had one first." Namjoon giggled, wrapping his arms around Seokjin's bare back. That might've been a lie, they're not exactly sure. It could've been Seokjin or Namjoon that developed a little crush upon seeing each other. They'd never tell. Fuzzy happy feelings in both their chests refused to subside. Namjoon decided to get serious for a second, just to truly let Jin know he was sorry for jumping to conclusions. "I'm really sorry I hurt you, baby."