Prologue

Long time ago, there lived a happy family of four who were living with much harmony and happiness. They live far far away from the cities and busy towns of Korea, they reside deep inside a forest where the only mankind you can find is them, which leads us to a conclusion that it's a remote place which none has discovered.

This might lead to a question...'why', why is the family in the jungle all by itself? Well it's a curse upon the family for generations that whom ever born into this family won't be able to see the world beyond this forest.

The family for generations has tried numerous ways to find a way out of this dense forest, but none used to ever work eventually leaving them with no hope.

The prophecy is that only a mythical unearthly creature will be able to free them. And for generations, there isn't a place within the jungle that they haven't searched, hoping to find a weird looking creature.

But how on earth will it help them?

And this brings us to the year 2006 July 10, a baby girl was blessed upon the family, according to the ancestors, the girl child of the 5th generation in their family will be able to bring an end to the curse.

And a girl was born, on a very beautiful day, with birds chirping, the flowers all bloomed to the fullest and it's beautiful scent and visual creating a harmonious environment. Light drizzles and warm sunlight was creating an everlasting beautiful rainbow.
What a sight indeed.

The family's last hope was this daughter. And they named her after the goddess of Love
"Y/n, Lee y/n"