2

13 years later

13 long years have passed ever since y/n turned into a bunny, she hasn't been able to see her family ever since. She was residing in the Seoul animal home care.

Despite living in the city for this long, she's still unaware about the dangers of humans and the city cause she's been stuck in the home care. No one has adopted her because she's considered very weird, she doesn't have the usual characteristics a rabbit should have. Well she isn't a bunny to begin with.

She's been carrying something precious from ever since she was born, it was a necklace given to her by her family.

The locket on the necklace has her name 'Lee y/n' written on it.

___________________

It's my birthday tomorrow,...I'm turning 18. Will I finally turn back into a human? I miss mom dad and oppa...do they still look for me?

Even though y/n was turning 18 soon which means, she's becoming an adult. She is as innocent as the child she was back then.

I can't wait to see my human form! Will I be lookng like those pretty ladies out there? Hehehe I can't wait! I'll find my family soon after I turn!"

_______________________

Meanwhile in the JEON Enterprises, Seoul. The biggest and most profitable company in Asia, the CEO is very famous as he's known to be the youngest CEO in the world...being just 22 years old.

He's famous for his good looks and intelligence and is praised world wide for making Jeon Enterprises one of the best in the world. But-

He's infamous for one thing.... And that's-

Cold-heartedness. Yes, he's a very cold person and only focuses on one thing and that is...his company, he doesn't care about anything or anyone else.

"Didn't I tell you to bring me the faxed documents exactly at 10am!? Where the hell were you? Your fucking 15 minutes late! Do you realise the importance of this?! I'm sure you know that I hate those who are not punctual and dedicated to the company! You know what? Your fired."

"B-but sir, the fax was taking t-time...I'm really sorry I won't repeat this, please spare me!"  The employee said.

"I've worked here for years now! Please give me one more chance!" He continued

"That's the only reason why you were here for this long, because you were our old employee! Don't make the mistake by thinking that I'm stupid enough to not find out about your recent doings, I know you've been favouring our enemy company with vital information!" Mr. Jeon lashed out, standing up and slamming the table.

"S-sir.."

"DIDNT I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR ONCE AND FOR ALL!? YOU.ARE.FIRED. Don't you show me this face of your's ever again!" He said as he threw the last months salary up to his face and told his security to shoo him off.

"I'm telling you, you will regret this JEON! I'll come for you!" The employee Mr. Choi said as he struggled to get off the securities hands.

Jungkook scoffed at him, as if he'll get scared by his mere groundless threat.

"Take him away." He said to the guards.

______________________________

At the Seoul Home care.

I'm gonna escape this place tonight. I need to leave before midnight, cs I'll turn into a human. She thought

I'm gonna leave by sharp 6pm as the lady gets busy with the customer I will leave.

Soon it was six in the evening and she was all set to leave the place and start a new pace of her life, she still is unaware of the dangers in the city but nonetheless she was all ready to turn back into a human.

______________________

"It's already 6, I should leave now." Said Jungkook to his secretary.

"Yes sir, have a good day, see you tomorrow." He said as he bowed at him and left as well.

Jungkook went to the VIP parking lot, getting his Lamborghini Urus. He got in started driving home to home.

It approximately takes around 30 minutes for him to reach back home. But soon he stopped in a grocery near by. He put on his mask cs he doesn't want to be recognised going to the grocery to by some-

Banana milk. YES.

The most famous CEO of the most successful company is someone who's obsessed with banana milks.

He went to the grocery.

____________________

Back at y/n's side, everything was going smoothly so far...until a teenager with a creepy looking stick started hitting the poor thing for absolutely no reason. Teenagers can be ugh a pain in the ass.

(lol that includes me cs I'm a teen too)

Y/n started running away for her dear life.

She ran and ran to god knows where until she froze when she came in-front of the grocery. She met Jeon Jungkook.

Why's he so familiar? She thought

Why am I getting the same feeling I got 13 years back...?

Jungkook was done buying everything he needed and was out the shop, but stopped moving further towards the car as soon as he saw the milky white bunny staring right into his eyes.

Déjà vu is what Jungkook felt. They got lost in eachother's eyes until the teen who was chasing y/n hit her on the foot. Her small tiny bunny paws were bleeding.

The boy was about to hit y/n again but got stopped by....

Jungkook.

"You think it's fun to hurt animals!? Run before I report you, I don't fuckin care even if your just a kid." He said sternly throwing away the stick in his hands. The terrified teen ran away as he identified who he was.

"Y-your Jeon Jungkook? I-I'm S-sorry." He said before running away.

Jeon Jungkook? Did I hear it right? He is the one from 13 years ago? And the similar feeling..it all makes sense now. Y/n thought.

Jungkook sighed and fixed his mask properly before taking y/n in his arms and running towards his car, to rush home.

"You'll be alright bun." He said as he caressed her tiny body.

Yes. The Mr Jeon Cold was for once, all warmed up for the bunny who's injured before his eyes.

We met again Jungkook.