3

Jungkook PoV:

The poor little thing is struggling in my arms.

Right now I'm confused with myself, the ME everyone knows wouldn't help a random rabbit who got hurt, it's just something...a strange feeling I get around her...

Have I met her before?

Wait, is that a locket... so her name is Lee y/n, was she abandoned?

I reached my home and I rushed inside with the little fragile bun in my hands.

It was already around 9pm already. I got inside my home and ran towards my room with y/n and got a grab of the first aid box and started treating the wound, thankfully it wasn't a serious wound to be taken to a vet.

"Bare with me, it'll just pain a tiny bit. I'll try my best not to put you through pain." He said softly and rolled the bandage round the leg and wrapped it securely.

"There, now all that is left is my magic kiss and you'll be alright in a second!" He said as he kissed her tiny paws.

He's still the same old boy I met 13 years ago...I'm glad you found me.

He soon left off to make dinner, he's a very independent man. He gave her some sausages just like how we did back then.

"Oh shoot, didn't realise how the time passed by today, it's already passed 11." He said as he went towards his shower to take a long shower finally after the long day.

Time passed, to be precise an hour passed and just as the the clock struck twelve. 10th July began....

There was a sudden wave of nausea and dizziness which hit her, it all felt similar to what happened 13 years back. She felt like she was loosing her consciousness. And now she was able to get a familiar yet unfamiliar sensation of hands and legs.

She regained her consciousness in a few minutes and saw that her transformation was complete! After 13 long years of wait!

"I-I can speak? Is this my v-voice?" She wasn't used to speaking which caused her to stuttering.

She was having a hard time learning to walk as well. It all felt too unfamiliar to begin with, but she liked being a human no matter what.

She soon heard muffled hums, Jungkook was humming a sing while he came out if the bathroom half naked, only in a towel which was barely covering his legs.

Oh wait-

Did I mention y/n was completely naked?

Yes. Y/n was naked as she changed back into the human form. But she doesn't realise that it was supposed to be a bad thing. She doesn't even realise the seriousness of standing in the same room as JEON JUNGKOOK who is half naked and she who is FULL naked.

"Don't humans wear some colourful looking soft stuff in their bodies? Why don't I have that?" She said innocently in broken words.

As soon Jungkook heard that, he stopped humming and turned to the direction if the voice, which only resulted in him screaming as LOUD as possible. Well, hearing him scream made y/n frightened and she started to scream along with him.

Well, Now...the both of them are screaming their ass out.

 "W-WHO THE FUCK ARE Y-YOU?! AND WHY IN THE WORLD ARE YOU FREAKIN NAKED?!" he screamed trying to cover himself up and contemplating whether to cover his eyes or look at her, her being completely naked

He slowly started walking forward, still covering his eyes and when he got to grab his bathrobe from his cupboard, he threw it at her.

"Get d-dressed!" He scolded, still nervous after seeing a lady naked.

Poor Jungkookie.

"What is this thing?" She asked as she took it in her hands trying to figure it out.

"Whatever it is, it's soft." She said as she giggled.

Meanwhile Jungkook was looking JungSHOOKED.

"what? Are you really dumb or pretending to be?" He asked frowning.

But seeing that she didn't get what he meant, and seeing that she had a genuine confused look on her face, he decided to help her put on the bathrobe because he couldn't see her naked anymore.

It was Honestly, turning him on...like damn bruh he's in his 20s with lustful desires.

He slowly crept forward towards her... trying to look everywhere else other than her body.

Meanwhile y/n was swaying her body to the right and back ti the left trying to scan the room like curious toddler.

He started putting on the bathrobe on her body, trying his best not to look at the places he's not supposed to.

"Oh, so this is how you put it?" She asked.

"Uh? Uh...yes.." he replied.

"I wanna try too!" She said cheerfully

"Can you remove this for me so I can put it on myself?"