1

Four beautiful years had passed ever since y/n was born. The family hadn't experienced anything but happiness during the past four years. Her older brother was ten years older than her which makes him 14. He was named Lee Minho, a very intelligent handsome young man.

To y/n her brother was her biggest inspiration and role model, she says she wants to be just like him in the future, Intelligent, kind and good looking.

___________________

"Mom! I'm going out to play!" Said the four year old girl.

"Alone? Take your brother with you." Replied her mom

"No mom, he's busy he said he's researching on something which I don't quite understand hehe." She said as she giggled for not remembering the pretty complicated word her brother said a few minutes ago.

"Ok fine, but don't go anywhere far and return in less than an hour, don't break the curfew ok?" Her mom said as she bent down to her level and pecked her forehead before continuing what she was doing in the kitchen.

"Ok mom! Bye-byee!" The little girl said as her little pair of small legs went towards her room to get her ball.

She got the ball and went outside and started kicking the ball here and there. Eventually she was getting bored of playing all alone. Which soon left to anger she was angry that no one had time to play with her, with all the anger and energy left in her, she kicked the ball super hard and it slipped all the way down the slope and now she has to go get it back.

*sigh*

She slowly and carefully walked down the slope, just as she thought she could nail it without getting hurt...her tiny legs and hands betrayed her as she fell down and slid all the way down to the end of the slope.

Her milky white skin now had scratches all over. Yet she was a strong little girl.

She got back on her feet, trying to scan the area with her little pair of doe eyes.

She spotted her ball and her eyes showed happiness but that soon changed into a confused frown as she saw that the ball had come near a small cottage with just a window.

She remembered her parents telling her that there were no one here except for her family. She was confused.

She slowly crept towards the cottage cautiously not wanting to bother anyone who's inside it. She went towards the ball but suddenly a voice called her.

"What are you doing here little girl?" A middle aged woman asked who low-key had a smirk on her face.

"I-I just came t-to get my ball back." She answered innocently.

"And did you get it?" The woman asked and she nodded.

"Well then, since you've come so far, why don't I give you a lil treat?" Asked the woman who still had a smug smirk.

Y/n's face sparked at the word 'treat', she always loved treats and presents well, which child doesn't?. She smiled at the woman and nodded her head.

"The woman just smirked and led her inside the cottage.

Now the question remains, who exactly is that woman?

In one way we can say that she was a crazy scientist who was exhaled and banned from the city for her weird and dangerous experiments, in other words you could say that she was a witch.

"Here, I see your tired...eat this cookie up, it's very sweet and will give you energy." She said as she handed a rabbit-shaped cookie over to the naive girl.

The girl happily took it and ate it.

The evil mistress started laughing, and she was just waiting for the changes to happen.

Another question arises, why did she give it to her?

The answer is simple, she wanted someone whom she could have her nee potion tested, and a naive little girl seemed like a perfect prey.

Y/n started feeling dizzy, as if her whole world was about collapse, she could g feel her legs anymore neither her hands nor her body....

Well she didn't have those anymore.

A few minutes passed and she regained her consciousness, all she could see was the woman from earlier standing right in front of her and she looked taller? Or did she become short?

She looked at her legs and arms only to find a pair of paws which resembled a baby bunny?

Y/n changed into a bunny.

She looked at the mirror not believing that it's her, she started blabbering something but no one would be able to understand as she cannot speak in any human languages. She's a baby rabbit now.

"My hybrid potion is working!" The woman said as she had her own evil laughter fit.

"Aww Little girl, why aren't you happy? You can escape from this jungle now." She said with an evil smirk.

I want to go to my parents is all she thought.

"Your parents won't recognise you, dear." She said laughing like a maniac.

"Listen to me and go to Seoul, on your 18th birthday you'll be given the power to change back into a human form and change into a rabbit anytime you want, but that will last on,y for a year and then, your destiny will decide if whether or not you become a human permanently or a rabbit."

She said as she threw the baby bunny off the jungle.

_____________________________________

After wondering for days without food or even a drop of water, she reached a city which she guessed was Seoul.

She wandered and wandered until she saw many kids of her age playing in the park. She felt the sudden urge to play as well but couldn't, bcs she wasn't a human anymore.

Suddenly a little who seemed to be a lil older than her came towards her.

"What is such a cute little baby bunny doing here?" He said as he caressed her fur.

"Are you hungry?" He asked and she nodded.

"Wha- oh my? You can understand me? What a smart one you are!" He said ash he took out a sausage from his pocket and fed it to her.

Days without food, which almost felt like years was at-last over, she got some food which replenished her energy.

"Aww, I wish I could take you back home with me but my step mom will beat me up if I do, I'm sorry I need to go."

"Let's promise eachother to meet again." He said as he took her tiny paws and swirled it around his pinky finger.

"It's a promise." He said soon after.

"I'm Jeon Jungkook, and I'll wait for the day we'll meet again." He said as he patted her fir one last time and went away slowly disappearing into the darkness.

Something about him made her think that "he's the one" but she couldn't recognise what sort of a feeling this was. She was only 4 remember?

"I'll find you, I'll come to you on the day I turn into a human."