⚠️ 5 ⚠️

(Slight trigger warning ⚠️)

The next morning dawned gloomy and quite, with the only sound coming from outside was the clouds banging each other forming thunder, it wasn't raining yet but we could say by the looks of it will rain soon.

Jungkook woke up earlier than usual, or we could say he wasn't even been able to sleep properly thinking about the previous night's incident. How he saved a bunny and now that bunny has transformed into human and is right now sleeping next door.

Who in their right minds will believe this?

"I better get up, and wake her up, I don't want her in my home." He said, even though his words hurt his heart, his mind wouldn't allow him to think otherwise.

He went towards the guest room and saw her sleeping peacefully holding on to her locket on the necklace.

He went closer and sat in the bed admiring her beautiful features, but soon enough snapped back into reality.

"Hey, wake up it's already morning." He said coldly.

"Lee Y/n, I said wake UP!" He said sternly and y/n started shifting in her slumber.

"Wake up! And get out of my house!!" He yelled and this time y/n flinched and woke up.

She started rubbing her eyes to adjust the morning view.

"W-what's wrong Kookie?" She asked cutely. While Jungkook gasped.

"Kookie?" He asked

"Yeah, Kookie, I'm gonna call you kookie from now." She said flashing her gummy smile.

"Whatever, now get out of here! I was kind enough to lend you shelter for one night, now out!" he said coldly.

"B-but, I don't have anywhere else to go..." she said as she looked down.

"Do I look like I care?" He said as he threw a shirt and a sweatpants towards her.

"Wear this and get the fuck out!" He yelled. Y/n flinched, a lone tear rolled down her eyes.

Jungkook went outside the room without letting her speak and closed the door for her to get dressed. Deep down he was feeling hurt, but he wanted his 'cold' image to be left unbothered.

She slowly came outside room after long struggles to put on the shirt. She managed to put the shirt on, but in the opposite way. Jungkook of course noticed it and he cared but didn't want to bother with her anymore knowing that it'll only cause him more trouble.

"The door is that way." He said as he pointed towards the main door.

Y/n didn't utter word afraid because she didn't want Jungkook to shout at her.

She walked towards the door and out the gate. Jungkook didn't call her back in for once. But something inside y/n secretly wished for him to come running towards her and tell not to go away.

She walked and walked and soon enough Jungkook's house was no longer visible to her eyes, though it was early in the morning it was very dark and gloomy, there was no one in the streets and the wind was blowing tremendously high and cold. Drizzles we're accompanied by loud thunders and lightening and she knew a heavy downpour could happen anytime from now.

She was shivering from the cold surroundings.

Meanwhile Jungkook.

He couldn't stop worrying about her, as much as he tried to ignore the feeling the more he gets startled and scared for her. After all, she was just an innocent girl who he kicked out of the house just for his own selfishness.

He again decide to ignore the feeling and watch the TV. As he switched on the TV, the news channel popped up announcing that it's advised for everyone to stay at home for the day and the schools and offices are all closed because of the cyclone from the Pacific Ocean. So this explained the gloominess today. Hearing this, Jungkook became more restless.

The downpour started...along with thunder and lightening like never before. The wind wasn't helping either.

"Fuck it." He said as he ran to grab his car keys and head out to find y/n.

He was aware she had the mindset of a child, unaware of the different dangers in the city, yet he kicked her out of his house, with an injured leg. He remembered how she was beaten up by the teenager. The cold rain falling on her injured foot will only make it worse. He was feeling extremely guilty for what he has done.

_____________________

Y/n was scared, the thunders and lightening was frightening her out of her wits. She saw a small narrow alley and went towards there and sat at the corner, hugged her legs and brought it closer to her chest and sat there crying and trembling out of fear and cold.

"What is a pretty lady doing here all alone in the cyclone?" She heard an unknown voice of a probably middle aged man. Who low-key had a smug smirk.

"I-I don't know where t-to g-go." She answered shivering.

"Aww, come with me to my house, I'll feed you with some nice hot soup and give you warm blankets, how does that sound? Also you could call you parents from there." He said lowering down to her level, biting his lips seductively and still having the same smug smirk.

"Really? Th-that wo-would be so kind of y-you ajhussi, but I d-don't know my p-parents c-contact." She said still shivering from the cold.

"Oh don't worry, let's get you warmed up then I'll take you to your parents, I might know them!" He said as his smirk grew wider.

"Really? Wow! Ok I'm coming!" She said as she stood up still shivering.

"Let's go baby girl, we'll have fun, I promise." He said not leaving his smirk, satisfied tht the young girl had believed whatever this man with ill-intentions has said.

"Oh dear, your shirt is upside down, I'll fix it for you." He said and didn't give time for y/n to answer and started roaming his hands down the shirt. But stopped because-

"You wouldn't dare lay a finger on her." Said a third voice. Guess the hero's here?

The man turned towards the direction of the voice and gasped upon seeing Jeon Jungkook, the richest and most powerful young man, Jeon.

"She's supposedly the age of your daughter and your thinking of funny business huh?" He said he punched the man hard, very hard, and kicked his crotch even more hard.

"Why are y-you hurting A-ajhussi? He w-was trying to help me find my parents..." She said not understanding the situation. The man ran away with his dear life by now.

"You really don't get it do you? He was trying to r-, never mind" he sighed. "Are you ok? Did he do anything or touch you anywhere?" He asked as he cupped her cheeks and scanned her body from top to bottom. She just swayed her head indicating a 'no' and said "just a little bit, maybe..." He sighed and gritted his teeth in anger and disgust because of the man but almost immediately it was changed into a a guilty and pitiful look as-

He noticed she was shivering and her body temperature was very very high and also the wound in her legs got opened and was bleeding. He immediately hugged her very tight and said.

"From this moment your mine, Y/n."