6

Jungkook rushed home, as fast as he could..with all the guilt building up inside him, he rushed home pushed open the door made Y/n lay down on the sofa and hurried to get her new clothes and towel and firstt aid and everything required. He was worried. As fuck.

She kept shivering, laying unconscious, yet conscious enough to understand the pain.

Jungkook slowly, gulping hard...started to strip her wet clothes, to replace it with the new ones he brought.

"Ah- it h-hurts...kookie...your h-here finally.." she said almost as if in whispers in broken words.

"I'm sorry, I'm really sorry..I swear it's all my fault..I shouldn't have let you go..." jungkook said but believing himself  how his cold self is melting for her.

Jungkook treated her wounds and gave her medicines...carried her to his bed, which was the most comfortable one.

He noticed she was cold..still cold after all the blanket coverings.

Soon enough, without him himself realising he saw himself walking towards the bed, and cuddling her, rubbing her arms to keep it warm and cozy.

What's happening to me?

_______________________
The next day

The morning dawned bright today, the storm had subsided...

But y/n was still in a pretty bad condition.

However our Mr.Cold CEO not gonna skip a day of work for a girl just like that.

"Lee y/n, I've kept the clothes to change by the rack, and the breakfast is ready in the table, I'll be back by lunch...uh- I don't need to say that here.. but anyways. Once you get well soon I'll find another safe place for u to live in." He said as he left to office.

Meanwhile, all y/n heard was abt the breakfast being there in the table and how he'll be back by lunch.

She took slow and unsteady steps towards the breakfast table, munched on the delicious food Jungkook had prepared for her. It tasted like heaven fr.

Y/n was still pretty much sick to be roaming spring here and there...but she was curious young girl..none could stop her. But yes, her nausea stopped her from roaming around as she found herself going back to the bed and falling asleep as soon as she hit the bed.

Few hours passed by and jungkook was here

"Y/n? Lee y/n? Is she still sleeping?" He said as he walked towards his bedroom only to find the Girl all cuddled up to his blanket, she looked like a literal ball, the innocence was written off in her face...how pure she looked.

He snaps back to reality, as he found himself smiling while looking at her sleeping figure fondly.

"*AHEM* y/n...Y/N? Wake up, it's time for lunch" he said but it made no effect on her.

He sighed.

And decided to carry her ti the dining table, as she can't skip food anyways.

He slowly and carefully picks her up from the bed as y/n moves deep into his chest as she finds comfort and warmth in him, still not realising that she's in someone arm.

But it felt comfortable, that's all she thought, and the scent of jungkook was so familiar that she was more than comfortable with him.

"Kookie..." she says in her sleep

"Yes?" He unconsciously answers.
"Uhhh- u gotta stop calling me kookie, no one's ever done that." He said

"Eh, NOO...your my kookie..." she replied faintly.

"Alright alright, don't tire yourself out, let's eat some good food." He said as he sighed and helped her sit and took out the spicy chicken ramen he bought, thought it'll be good for the fever and throat.

"Thanguu" she says cutely, in a tired voice, yet happy now that she has ✨FOOD✨.

And just like that, a happy meal was enough to make her feel all better and back on her feet.

Y/n you give me feelings...which I've never experienced before...why?...