Chapter 1

The First Day and First Meet.

Y/n Woke up Early in the morning because it's his first day in Kuoh Academy as New Student.

Y/n: Oh Yeah I have to go to school today well whatever i do owe Zechs for letting me stay in Kuoh and Enrolling me in the School.

*Flashback*

Y/n was called to Sirzechs Office in the Underworld because he had something he wants him to do.

Y/n: Sirzechs & Grayfia Hello!.

Sirzechs: *Smiles* Hello Y/N.

Grayfia: Lord Y/N Greetings to you too.

Sirzechs explains to Y/n that he needs him to go to Kuoh for a number of reasons and told him it might be a Good idea to be around people his age.

Y/n: Whaaaaaat!? You want me to go to Kuoh? Is that a Good Idea? Won't Rias try to recruit me into her peerage?

Zechs: I know, I know it seems like a Bad idea but I heard She got a New Bishop which I think you know very well does the Name Asia Ring any bells to you?

Y/n: Yes, Yes she does I lived with her until she came to Japan so are you telling me Something is Up in Kuoh right now?

Zechs: I can't really put my finger on it but Im busy since in the coming of days a Peace summit between the Us, The Angels and Fallen Angels in regards to a more dangerous Organization and to Ensure none of us Go Extinct, So im leaving it to you to solve any problem that they can't handle.

Zechs: Don't worry i'll have someone make you a Home and Enroll you in Kuoh Academy it's up to you if you want to make yourself known and Here Money you'll need it.

Sirzechs hands Y/N an Undisclosed amount of Yen.

Y/n: well I have nothing better to do I might as well (also a reason to see asia again).

Zechs: Great! Il leave it to you then, Goodluck and Stay safe!

Y/N: You got It!

*End of flashback*

Y/N Went down for Breakfast thats when a Maid saw him and said.

Y/N: Good Morning.

Maid: *Bows* Good Morning Master Y/N, I was just coming to get you, Breakfast is almost ready please make your way to the dining room.