Chapter 16.5

The Executioner's Rating Game

Y/n's Pov:

As Weiss and I Returned to the Estate I Went up to my Room and sat down on the bed Remembering the days before I came here to Kuoh.

Specifically My Rating games because I'm sure I will fight another one again soon.

..........and who I really came for in this Town.

*Flashback: Months Before Y/n Came to Kuoh*
*Location: Spatial Arena(Underworld*

Y/n's Pov:

I can't believe I would be challenged to a Rating game by Both House Amduscias and House Phenex, House Amduscias was an Easy opponent It didn't even take long for my pieces to win over them and hell the last surviving member even tried to assassinate me well now they're exinct for good though a week later now I'm fighting Riser Phenex the 3rd Son of Lord Phenex heh this Man made a foolish statement in front of every noble in attendance during my gathering.

*Flashback: 1 week before*
*Location: Beelzebub Estate (Underworld)*

3rd Person Pov:

Y/n and Ingvild is seen talking with the Four Devil Kings along with Archduke Agares and Great King Zekram Bael.

Zekram Bael: *Kneels* An Honor to Meet a Direct Descendant of the Original Beelzebub Clan, My Prince and Princess I am Zekram Bael the Former Head of the Bael Clan as I have delegated that role to my son

Lord Agares: *Kneels* My Lord I am the Current head of the Agares Clan and I am very pleased to meet you.

Lord Agares: To think Living Descendanta of both the Original Beelzebub and Leviathan would be on our side in the Anti-Satan Faction.......

Zekram Bael: Indeed almost all of the Descendants of the Original Devil Kings would be in the Original Satan Faction but it is a surprise that one from both Clans has not joined their side.

Y/n: I am Y/n and It is a pleasure to finally meet the heads of both top clans in the Seventy two Pillars.

Ingvild: *Bows* I am Ingvild, And I'm Pleased to meet you as well....

As they were chatting about Y/n and Ingvild's History and her choosing to be part of a peerage instead of making her own.

Then Riser decides to see if the young devil is as strong as they say it he is not then he can boast about being on par with a Devil King Descendant.

Riser: (That young hybrid Riser is curious as to how strong he is and Maybe take his women for Riser's "enjoyment" .....).

Riser Approaches them in hopes to Challenge the Young Beelzebub.

Riser: You there Hybrid!.

Y/n: *annoyed* And you are?......

Riser: Riser, Riser Phenex!, The Third Son of the Clan Phenex, Be it Descendant of a Devil King or Not I wish to see for myself how strong you really are!.

Riser: *smirk* Unless you rely on you're Servants too much....

Y/n: I don't need to prove anything to you and Besides I'm sure you know who I am and What I can do.....

Riser: Hmmmp All but words, Riser needs Evidence....

Riser: Besides Riser doesn't think that Boy such as yourself is worthy of being Respected even if you are a Descendant of the Original.