Chapter 3

The Phoenix Descends

Y/n's Pov:

The Day riser comes is finally here as I wake up and prepare for his visit calling Sona to inform my Homeroom Teacher that i will not be in attendance today, In my Study Room I was Greeted by Sirzechs Queen Grayfia Lucifuge Informing me of what happened Last night.

Y/n: So In her last ditch attempt at cancelling the Engagement she tried to sleep with the Red Dragon Emperor?, I wouldn't put it past her anyway since she never had a say in that engagement in the first place.

Grayfia: Yes i stopped her just before she could do anything else and also Lord Riser will be there soon and If its not a problem with you Lord Y/n i would also like if you are in attendance.

Y/n: I was already planning on going anyway to stop any unnecessary conflict between the two if they wish to fight it out i suggest they do it in a Rating Game.

Grayfia: That was already Lord Sirzechs Plan if Lady Rias would still resist this engagement.

Y/n: Now that would be a Show but Rias is still inexperienced but given she has the Red Dragon Emperor she might have a chance either way we shall see won't we?.

Grayfia just Smiles and Nods as she says Goodbye and awaits for me in the ORC Later, When she left Eucliwood came in.

Y/n: So are you Ready? We will leave later.

Eu: I'm prepared to intervene if necessary.

Y/n: Good but this time im taking the Lead just sit back, watch and gauge their chances on winning.

Eu: Understood.

*Location change: ORC Clubroom*

3rd Person Pov:

Issei, Asia and Kiba Arrived at the ORC Clubroom only to see Grayfia and Rias with a Serious Expression.

Issei: Grayfia-san?!.

Rias: Looks like you're all here.

Grayfia: Milady, should I talk to them?

Rias gestures to Grayfia that she will tell them instead until.

Rias: The truth is...

As Rias was about to say something the Phenex Family Magic Circle appeared on the ground engulfing it with flames as Riser Appeared in its center.

Kiba: Phoenix!