The Executioner's Pawn (1)

(Mutated Pawn ×2)Ater

(Mutated Pawn ×2)
Ater

One of Y/n's Pawns and Arbus's Twin Sister not much is known about both of their races but Y/n says they are Cat Demons.

Ater is Naughty but Loyal doesn't really listen to Y/n and tend to do what she wants as long as it makes her happy though she can be serious when she needs to be, Tends to Question and wonder in each situation she is in, She along with her Twim Sister Arbus Awaited his Return to Beelzebub Castle all these years.

Age: Unknown (Looks 16).

Personality: Likes Sightseeing, Doesn't Like to be Bothered, The Most Cautious out of the Twins, Calling Y/n Master and Sitting on his Lap.

Appearance: A Very Cute girl with Long white hair cut into a Himecut with red eyes, Black cat ears and black pupils, black pointed tail and her wings but mostly seen is her tail, She wears something of a school uniform, consisting of a white dress shirt with a red tie, a light gray blazer, dark gray pleated skirt, red checkered leggings/tights, boots with the top folded over and having small four black buttons, and a little bat wing sticking out on both boots.

Ranking: High Class Devil
Pawn ×2 (Peerage)

Race: Neko-Akuma(Cat Demon)/Devil Hybrid

Titles: The Cautios Cat-Demon & Closest to the Executioner (shared with arbus).

Likes: Sightseeing, Strolling, Her Sister, Y/n's Lap, teasing her master.

Dislike: Water and People who would Insult her Master.

Powers and Abilities

Immense Demonic Power: Ater is a Cat Demon different from Koneko they have their own set of power Unique to them as such she is powerful in her own right.

Great Strength: Ater is a strong enough to punch through a reinforced steel door.

Master Spearmanship: Ater uses a Spear in Combat the same as her Twin Sister and shows Immense proficiency with it.

Nigh-Absolute Immortality: Y/n claims that because of the twins unique heritage the two as Demons cannot die from natural causes.

Regenerative Healing Factor: As a Demon, She can regenerate her Body parts even Guts and Bones.

Pawn Piece: Ater is a Pawn Piece that Mutated due to her Immense power as a Pawn she can Promote herself to Queen, Bishop, Rook or Knight.

Transformation: She can switch between her Cat form to Her Humanoid Form.

Flight: She can fly using her Six Devil/Demon Wings.

A/n: (This character is owned by Deep-sea Prisoner also known as Funamusea/Mogeko as well as all Images Used in this chapter).