Chapter 12

The Hybrid and The White Dragon

*Location: Kuoh Academy*

3rd Person Pov

As the Fight between Y/n and Kokabiel has been raging on with Y/n clearly on the offensive as Kokabiel is on the Defensive blocking Y/n's attacks with everything he has with an Opening Threw a massive Light Spear at his Direction with Y/n snapping his fingers as the Spear Shattered against his Barrier shocking the the ten winged fallen angel.

Y/n: *unfazed* Is that the best that you can do?, You a Fallen Angel that Fought against Him and the Four Original Devil Kings?, Claim that You are stronger Than I?.

Y/n: *serious* I admit you put up a Good fight but not Good enough..... I will take my time as I *demonic* rip out your wings!. *Holds demonic halberd*.

Kokabiel: *Gets pierced* Ahhhhhh! You absolute bastard! *holds wounded area* How are you this Powerful?!.

Y/n: Realization, Experience and Acceptance......

With that being said Y/n rushed Kokabiel Ripping Off four of his ten wings reducing it to six with the latter screaming in agony as looked at the Hybrid with fear as he knows he isn't someone he can beat alone.

Y/n: His Wings are much more beautiful than mine or yours...... Jet Black as deep as the void such color........

Y/n: Alas this is not my Fight to finish *looks at the ORC* It's theirs....

As he said that he went to them telling them to Finish it as this is their territory rather than relying on someone to take care of it for them he would just reduce the enemy to suit their level.

Y/n: *Turns to them* Win This not for Power or Being strong but for Protecting what is most precious to you all.

Y/n: *Turns to Issei* I leave them to you I know you hate my Guts but this is something all of you must learn eventually.

All of a Sudden Y/n felt tremendous pain inside his body.

Y/n: *Pained* ?! *chuckles* I-I See what you did *falls to his knee* To think the attacks was just a distraction to sneak it into me.......

Issei: *concerned* Oy Oy Oy! What's happening to him??.

Asia: *concerned* Y/n-san!

Ingvild: *shocked* Y/n!!

Rias: *worried* N-No! That can't be?!.

As they look on in shock as Y/n's body marked with snakes dealing immense pain to him Asia and Ingvild trying to Heal him as Kiba, Mordred and Xenovia are protecting them Y/n turns to Rias and Says...

Y/n: *pained* Rias! Strike now while you have the chance! Don't worry about me This won't kill me that easily......

Rias: *sheds tear* Alright! *Determined* Let's Go! Issei! Akeno!.

As they went to battle Kokabiel Issei transferred his Power to Rias and She attacked the Wounded kokabiel but he just stopped it with his palm.

Kokabiel: *Laughs* HA! Seems that Fortune Favors me Beelzebub! Heh I could kill you right now but I will savor my time with these appetizers before I get to you! HAHAHAHAHAHA!.

As he was Laughing Akeno tried to hit him with her Lightning bolt but fails also to deal damage with Kokabiel Realizing who she is.

Kokabiel: Heh She who holds Baraqiel's power?? *Laughs*!.