The track field

I was applying my make up and singing the chorus to a song from my all time favorite band- Jimmy Eat World

"IT JUST TAAKES SOME TIME LITTLE GIRL YOU'RE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE RI..."

My dad walked in and said in a hushed tone "Molly, shut the hell up, I have work soon."
Ok? I said as I rolled my eyes. I can't wait till I move out of this isolating house.
I got ready and listened to my music quietly to avoid getting grounded. I grabbed a coffee before I got on the bus and then put in my headphones to listen to more Jimmy Eat World. I walked into the school and went upstairs to my locker and noticed Shane walking towards me. "oh gosh molly don't screw up."
I thought to myself.
"Hey Molly, whats up?"
Just drinking coffee haha..
"oh that's cool haha so I was wondering if you could show me how to do this german.." Lindsey came out of nowhere and interrupted him
That's where you are Shane! I've been looking all over for you!!
She starts full on making out with him so I quickly leave and make no eye contact with anyone else.
wow I thought to myself what a bitch. I walk to German class like I do everyday, I always get excited because I get to see Shane. Even after that scene with Lindsey, I still loved him, I'm stupid right?
"So, are you excited to see your husband?" My best friend Shay asks jokingly.
Shut up Shay, his girlfriend might hear you. We both started bursting out laughing because we knew they would break up soon.
I walked in class a little bit after Shane and he says "Sorry about that thing with Lindsey earlier.. she gets jealous really easily but did you do the homework packet over the weekend?" He asked in a calm tone
Barely, It was so hard I had to use google translate for half of it.
He laughs and says "Lindsey is being a bitch lately and I haven't been able to think clearly."
oh that sucks. I say as I'm trying to keep the happiness in. I kept going from class to class just thinking about Shane. I can not stop thinking about him.

•6 hours later•
I went to the track field because I love running, and Shane is also in track which makes me love it more. I was getting sad thinking about my life and how much it sucks. But running the mile is really easy because not a lot of people are in track so it is just me, Shane, and this weird girl from science class.
Shane comes up to me while I am sweating my ass off
"You having fun out here? You've been running like you're being chased is something wrong?"
Oh no it's fine..
"You can talk Molly, we're friends."
I felt like I was about to cry but I continued
okay, well.. My life is just stressful right now, I mean my parents never talk to me, I am never going to get anything I..
I am bursting into tears at this point.
"Molly don't.. Molly"
everything happened at once
Shane hugs me tighter than anyone has ever hugged me before
He pulls my hair back, grabs my face, and kisses me. It feels like none of that bullshit before mattered anymore, I forgot about everything while I was in his arms.
He starts brushing his hand through my hair and I do the same to him. We both don't let go and he grabs my head and just rests it on his shoulders
"Everything is going to be okay."

----------------------------------------------------
(AN: AHH EMOTIONAL Thank you for reading the second chapter! it took awhile to write so please vote for it!)