Before

•MOLLYS POV•
I drove Shay to my house after school so we could discuss everything that happened between me and shane.
"What're you gonna wear for the date?" she asks excitedly
um.. I honestly haven't thought about it. What should I wear?
"Definitely wear a dress, let's look through your dresses."

•SHAYS POV•
We're looking through her closet and see about 7 dresses. Molly first tries on a short pink dress with lace sleeves.
"Does this one look okay?" Molly asks in a confused voice.
That is okay for Easter.. Not exactly a date.
"Yeah yeah I'll try on another one."
I saw a long blue dress with one sleeve and a beautiful design on the front in the corner of my eye. I pointed at the dress and asked
Why don't you try on that one?
"I completely forgot about that dress.. I never wore it to anything!"
She tried it on and looked stunning, she HAS to wear that to her date.
Molly, It's decided, you're wearing that tomorrow night.

•MOLLYS POV•
I tried on the dress I got a few weeks ago from Forever 21, it was a long blue dress with one sleeve.
I think I looked really good in it not to sound cocky, I just think it fit me really well. After I put my pajamas back on Shay asks
"So what's gonna happen on this big date?"
We're going to eat? I mean we're going to dinner..
"You're not going to invite him after and do it in your bedroom?" We both started laughing.
While Shay and I were watching youtube videos my dad yells
"Molly! Come to the living room right now."
I'll be right back, just watch youtube. I tell Shay.
I walked into the living room and my parents were just staring at me.
"Molly, when were you going to tell us you're going on a date with a boy??" My dad asked.
Well I'm not a lesbian dad.
"Why didn't you tell us Molly? We're your parents." My mom says sympathetically.
I was so done at this point. Like did she really just fucking ask me that?!
I started yelling,
Well you never act like it! I mean our last full conversation was over a year ago, and you don't even bother asking me this stuff, let alone making an effort to ask me how my day was! For my whole life you never fucking cared about me until I have a boyfriend so now do you know why I didn't tell you? Because you don't care!

The room was silent for at least 10 minutes. My mom started conversation and said
"I had no idea that's how you felt. I was just so busy between work and your brothers.. I'm so sorry Molly."
If she thought I would forgive her after that lame apology she was wrong, that was no excuse to treat me like that.
Yea, you should be. I replied.
I walked back upstairs to Shay because I didn't want to talk to them anymore.
"What was going on down there?" Shay asks.
I'll talk to you about it tomorrow let's just go to bed.

•8 HOURS LATER•
I woke up to Shay screaming in my face
Molly!! Wake up!! It's the big day!!
Ughh I'm too tired to be excited give me a few hours, I say while I am half asleep. We both walk into the kitchen and saw my mom standing there with a whole plate of chocolate chip pancakes.
"Hey there sleepy heads! Who's hungry?"
My mother asked.
"Good morning Miss Murler, breakfast looks good!" Shay replied.
Yeah yeah, I say as I grab some pancakes. While I eat my pancakes my mom started talking to me.
"So Molly, you excited for date night?! It will be pretty warm so you should wear a dress!"
I'm wearing a dress tonight.
"That's cool which one?"
My blue one with no sleeve.
"That one is gorgeous, you better tell me all about the date missy I want details!
Okay. C'mon Shay lets get dressed so we're not late.
We go upstairs and change into our school outfits, and got into the Mazda.
We drive to school and sing whatever song was on the radio.
"I can't believe you have a boyfriend!"
I know, crazy...
We walk into school and go to our first class which is English.
"So today we will be doing a project with partners" Mr.Lanke says.
"Emily you're with Adam, Perrie you're with Steve, Molly you're with Luke..."
Uggh! I'm with Luke? Really?!?
Luke walks up to me and says
"Hey partner buddy."
Hi Luke.. Listen I can do the whole project I don't care we don't have to talk..
"Nah nah it's fine we can work on this together Monday." He says in a calm voice.
Okay..
"Now that you know your partner I will tell you what you're doing.. You will be writing about a celebrity of your choice and this is an outside of school project since your exams are next week.. You will have to meet up outside of school..."
Of course this was happening to me of all people I think to myself.
Let me sum up Luke Dogher, So
Luke is basically a player who flirts with everyone. He is about 5'8 with short dark hair and hazel eyes. I go up to Luke and say
My house, 6 on Monday, don't be late.
"Gotcha." he says with a smirk on his face.
After my long day at school I drive home and get ready for my date.
•4:30PM•

Okay, first off I need to take a shower,
I put in my shampoo and conditioner on my hair than and my bath and body works soap (not in my hair.) And shaved my legs since they were stubbly.
•6:00PM•
I dried off and brushed through my hair and put on my makeup.
I did simple makeup, just black eyeliner on the top with mascara and foundation.
•6:30PM•
"Molly! You ready for your date?"
My mom yelled from the bottom of the stairs.
Not yet mom!
After my hair dried I curled it with my wand in loose curls, I burned my neck four times, but it was worth it.
•7:30PM•
I put on my dress and looked at myself in the mirror.
Wow. I thought, hopefully Shane thinks I look good.
"Molly come down here so I can take some pictures!" My mom yelled.
Okay mom I yelled back.
I walked down the stairs and my moms facial expression went from happy to astonished.
"Molly you look beautiful."
My mom said.
Thanks..
After we took pictures, I saw Shane's jeep pull into my driveway.
He's here! He actually came! I screamed.
•SHANES POV•
I walked into Molly's big house and saw her answer the door. She looked absolutely beautiful and that dress was stunning, I was speechless. I said
Wow.
I hand her black roses, her favorite.
"These are lovely Shane, thank you."
Well we don't want to be late, I made a reservation. Goodbye miss Murler, I will take good care of your daughter.
"Good bye Shane" she replied "Be home before 10!"
----------------------------------------------------
(AN: This was officially the longest chapter I ever wrote! It has over 1000 words so please follow and vote! Thank you for reading and I am going to school so I wont be updating til later.)