All Of Us Are Dead

PLOT: A high school becomes ground zero for a zombie virus outbreak. Trapped students must fight their way out or turn into one of the rabid infected. Trapped students must fight their way out or turn into one of the rabid infected.A high school becomes ground zero for a zombie virus outbreak.

KOREAN DRAMA

12 EPISODES, 28 JANUARY 2022

GENERE: Action, Drama, Horror, Sci-Fic, Thriller, Zombie acopalise, Comming of age

This is my 16th drama.

HOW I WENT INTO IT: I saw this trailer in youtube with my sister and went netflix searching for it but it still didn't release so after waiting I started watching it with my cousin as we both are into zombies since Train To Busan.

MAIN LEADS: Park Ji-Hyu as Nam On Ju- She is a kind of protagonist and main character. She is a kind of friend everyone needs in life, she can comfront anyone in their sad state and should be class president. Her best friends are I-Sak and Cheyoung san. She has a crush on Lee Suhyeok. She is really logical and has a dad who's a fire fighter. She comes with half of plans.

Chan Young Yoon as Lee Cheyoung San- He is very loyal and brave character and dosen't deserve what he got. He loved On Jo from his childhood and is ready to protect her and his friends anytime. But when On-Jo finally realized that, it was too late.

Park Soloman as Lee Suhyeok- He is an athelete and bully, but he turns out to be good and brave too

Park Soloman as Lee Suhyeok- He is an athelete and bully, but he turns out to be good and brave too. He is On-Jo's crush but his heart is only for Nam-Ra.

Cho Yi Hyun as Choi Nam-Ra- She is really a unique and top grader and class president. She has really good memory too. She eventually falls for Suhyeok but still it's sad that they had to stay apart in the end, because she becomes a hambie. She is intelligent makes other half plans. She used to keep distance with everyone but after virus attacks, she makes friends and wanted to sit with them around the fire next time they meet. She has a great bond with Suhyeok and On-Jo.

Yoo In Soo as Yoon Gwi Nam- He's propably the character I hate most, cause he kills half of people who were supposed to live

Yoo In Soo as Yoon Gwi Nam- He's propably the character I hate most, cause he kills half of people who were supposed to live. He is a physcopath and a bully who used to maintain a friendship with Suhyeok. He hates Cheyong San for taking his eye out. He makes Nam Ra a Hambie, He kills Cheyong San and Na Ye On too.

They are still more man characters Ha-Ri the heroic archer, Mi Jin Ha-ri's friend and is energitic, Jung Young Nam who is funny and brave, Na-Yeon who comes out as antagonist but is good later on.

REVIEW: It is the best Kdrama I've seen upto now. It is realastic that it will be scaring us about death of characters whom we love. It has a good plot and main thing is they do it with high-school students. I highly recommend this if u are a zombie movies fans.

9.8/10

MUST WATCH