Business Proposal

PLOT: It tells the story of Shin Ha-ri, an employee who accepts to go on a blind date in place of her friend, but finds out that her date is actually her boss.

KOREAN DRAMA

12 EPISODES, 28 FEBRUARY 2022

GENERE: Romance, Comedy

This is my 25th drama.

HOW I WENT INTO IT: Ok. According to me this is one of most successful k drama with high rating so, my expectations would be  high too. I then knew the plot and thought was I in for this office romance comedy unlike the other office romance I saw- What's wrong with secretary kim?.

MAIN LEADS: Kim Sejeong as Shin Ha-Ri - She is the most annoying female lead in my k drama history. At starting I thought she was cool but later she clings on to 2nd male lead and takes ages to answer male lead. Her head is seriously messed up. She isn't clear of what she thinks.

Ahn Hyo-Seop as Kang Tae-Moo- As much as handsome he is I don't appreciate him at all. I used to love him until end but he dosen't leave anywhere even though she does so many ridiculous things. 

REVIEW: I know if  people see this I am dead but I can't stop myself

REVIEW: I know if  people see this I am dead but I can't stop myself. I had high hopes for it and was highly disappointed. It gave so much of What's wrong with Secretary Kim? vibes. Ok even people who love this drama must agree that the second lead couple was awesome.

5.0/10