Memories of Alhambra

PLOT: Primarily set in Spain (and in South Korea in later episodes), the series centers on a company CEO and a hostel owner who get entangled in a series of mysterious incidents surrounding a new and intricate augmented reality game inspired by the stories of the Alhambra Palace.

KOREAN DRAMA

16 EPISODES, 1 DECEMBER 2018

GENRE: Fantasy, Mystery, Suspense, Thriller, Romance

HOW I WENT INTO IT: I once came across the trailer and it killed me with it's visuals. It was unique.

MAIN LEADS: Hyun Bin as Yoo Jin Woo- He is like a rich CEO who feels betrayed by his wife and best friend as they get married after his divorce. He one day gets a call offering an VR game. Since then his life drastically changes.

Park Shin-hye as Jung Hee-ju- She is a very poor woman who is looking after the whole family and works in many jobs and struggles to earn money. One day Jin-Woo the Ceo of a popular company offers so much money as she is the sister of the person who created the game and as it seems he is missing.

REVIEW: This drama has an INCREDIBLE plot! Aaand a new concept! The actors are great! Some scenes will keep you edge on your seats! BUT  it has flaws also

REVIEW: This drama has an INCREDIBLE plot! Aaand a new concept! The actors are great! Some scenes will keep you edge on your seats! BUT  it has flaws also. Okay, first the chemistry is bad. It is not shippable. He got divorced in first marriage because his wife and best friend loved each other, then he married a bitchy actress who seems to go after his money and they are divorced. At this point we cannot expect an other relationship. Second-THE ENDING! WTF IS THAT? Is there going to be a season 2? But they did not announce anything officially. 

7.0/10