Nevertheless

PLOT:Nevertheless tells the story of a blossoming romance between two art classmates, Yu Na-bi , who's pessimistic about love but wants to date and Park Jae-eon , who enjoys flirting but thinks dating is bothersome.

KOREAN DRAMA

GENERE: Romance

10 EPISODES, 19 JUNE 2021

This is my 14th drama.

HOW I WENT INTO IT: First I saw a short of this drama without knowing name of the drama, I brushed it off but after a long time I saw nevertheless and saw small preview short of it and after few days watched trailer of it and I did not stop myself from watching 1st episode and while going through the series I found out the short I saw was this drama's.

MAIN LEADS: Han So Hee as Yu Na bi-She likes to date but dosen't believe in love and fate. This role is hard to explain but her ex was really bad and she really is nervous around Park Jae-eon.She is pretty by the way....

Song Kang as Park Jae-eon-  He dosen't like dating but flirts with girls and doesn't like girls clinging on to him. He was SO MYSTERIOUS at starting episodes. I didn't know he cheats on her or loves her. Later we get to know he clings on her like forever even after they get into conclusions he never leaves her but a kind of leaves her. He is into butterflies too.

REVIEW: This show is most hated show people hated but I liked it

REVIEW: This show is most hated show people hated but I liked it. This is adapted from Webtoon. I don't know why I am so different from others and Am I the only person on earth who likes Na bi and Jae-eon's chemistry and support them?? This show overall was good, side couples are adorable. In Webtoon ends up with potato guy but I would have cried if that happened in drama. This show is perfect except last two episodes annoyed me. They were slow and things became complicated between this couple but I am happy they ended up together but like most of drama couples we cannot say they will last long, nevertheless........

9.6/10

MUST WATCH