The Sound of Magic

PLOT: It tells the story of a mysterious magician, Ri Eul suddenly appearing in front of a girl who lost her dream, Yoon Ah-yi and a boy who is forced to dream, Na Il-deung.

KOREAN DRAMA

6 EPISODES, 6 MAY 2022

GENERE: Drama, Musical, Fantasy, Coming of age, psychological

This is my 27th drama.

HOW I WENT INTO IT: Nothing much...... The title was interesting and saw the preview with magic.

MAIN LEADS: Choi Sung-Eun as Yoon Ah-Yi- She is a pitiful character and her life is worst. She had to study and work for money at the same time in order to raise her sister as her mother left her when she was young and her father is a coward who ran away leaving his debts. 

Ji Chang-Wook as Lee Eul- He is a handsome magician who helps Yoon Ah Yi with problems and makes her happy when she is sad.

Hwang In-Yeop as Na Il-deung- He is my everything since True Beauty, I was quite surprised to see him in this drama as a student again. He is a fellow classmate who likes and helps Ah Yi with money. He supports her with every step she takes. He is forced to study by his parents.

REVIEW: I thought this show was overall a lot of fantasy but it gave more emotions with fantasies and real life situations

REVIEW: I thought this show was overall a lot of fantasy but it gave more emotions with fantasies and real life situations. It deals with students wanting become adults and facing problmes encounter a magician who's life is mysterious to everyone. It was a good drama. Hwang In-yeop nailed his role as expected. And now I am a fan of this popular actor, Ji Chang-wook.

6.5/10