Please feel at ease Mr.Ling

PLOT: The story revolves around a delivery-woman named Gu Anxin who accidentally knocks over the heir of a corporation. The paranoiac Ling Yue requests for Anxin to take responsibility, and so she has no choice but to take him back to her home for recovery. Thus began a love story between two people with different personalities and identities.

CHINESE DRAMA

24 EPISODES, 20 MAY 2021

GENERE: Comedy, Drama, Romance

This is my 31st drama.

HOW I WENT INTO THIS: My cousin discovered a few shorts in youtube long ago and I watched few episodes also but I didn't like it back then so I stopped watching it. The actress is one of the reason I resumed watching this drama.

MAIN LEADS: Zhao-luci as Gu Anxin - She is a poor woman who has very disturbed. She is mature unlike other female leads. 

Te Liu as Ling Yue - He is the upcoming CEO of his fathers company who accidentally crashes into female lead. He asks her to compensate for crasing into him.

REVIEW: The main problem is this drama doesn't stick to one plot

REVIEW: The main problem is this drama doesn't stick to one plot. First he acts as he got memory loss, then it's typical poor girl and rich CEO plot, then it goes to love triangle, then their relationship problems and at last it becomes a thriller? WhAt the-. The guy whom I loved becomes the villain and the sibling relation which I loved in this drama gets spoiled. Other than this I loved the main lead actress and her dressing style. The side couples are amazing and the ending was good.

7.4/10