Chapter 20

Devons Pov:

"Um..actually you were mine too." I tell her but she only frowns at that.

I turn my whole body to her and take her other hand as well.

"Okay so..remember when I slept over at your place the day before your parents made you um..avoid me?" I ask shyly and she nods, still being a little confused.

"Well..um..you woke up alone the next day, right?" I continue and she nods again.

"So..um..I might have kissed your cheek before I left. It was just a peck but..I just needed to do it before I had to leave." I tell her, which makes her eyes widen.

"I know I shouldn't have done that. I should've asked you first before doing something like that, I'm so-"

I couldn't finish my sentence because she pressed her lips against mine. I slowly close my eyes and kiss her back.

"Don't apologize." She mutters against my lips, making me smile.

Claire then slowly pulls back and bite her lip to stop herself from smiling.

"I was your first kiss.." she mumbles to herself, which makes me smile widly.

I hum in response before leaning back in to softly kiss her.

"So..one more thing.." she says after I pulled away.

"Yes?"

"You and Chloe hooked up, right? So you two had.."

"Sex?" I finish for her and she nods while blushing.

"Well um..kinda?" I tell her but she only frowns at that.

"Okay so..it was just um..oral stuff, you know.." I explain shyly, making her blush.

"O-Oh." She mumbles embarrassedly.

I then start to smirk and lean closer to her, so now our lips are slightly touching.

"I would've enjoyed it way more with you though." I whisper seductively, which makes her blush deeply.

I then lean a little more in and gently press my lips against hers.

"Why do you have to be so hot when we have to go downstairs!" Claire whines while covering her face with her hands as she lays down on her back.

I can't help but chuckle at that. "Sorry, love." I lean down and give her one last peck before getting up from my bed.

I look for my clothes and pick them up before putting them on again. A few seconds after Claire gets up with a groan and looks for her clothes as well. When were finished I walk over to her and wrap my arms around her waist.

"Another time, okay?" I tell her and she smiles while laying her arms over my shoulders.

"Oh better." She mutters before leaning in to give me a soft kiss.

"Now c'mon, let's go downstairs. I'm hungry." She says after pulling away, making me chuckle.

"Yes, ma'am." She hits my arm at that but I only give her a crooked smile.

Claire then takes my hand and I interwine our fingers while opening the door with my free hand before walking downstairs with her.

Well this dinner is going to be interesting..

Sorry for the long wait ahh
I kinda forgot this book