The Shape Returns

Today was Halloween. The usual partly cloudy weather of the morning. It was slightly windy but the wind current did not change the temperature one bit. While it was a bit chilly, it was like that every year of Halloween. No one knows why every Halloween is always contained with a party cloudy weather with a bit of wind. And a bit chilly.

The ravens fly over a cemetery, where the dead lay rest. The deceased who have been victims, or accidentally die, or died on purpose by their own doing. There are many who show up everyday to visit their lost ones.

But not today.

Today was Halloween.

Costumes, candy, decorations were more prioritized.

But there was one couple who would rather pull up to the cemetery rather than celebrate Halloween.

A red sedan pulls over to a cemetery. They park in the parking lot and turn off their engine.

"You got your camera, dear?" A female asks her husband.

"Yup, got the camera and it's in perfect condition. And this time, we can livestream instead of record for our fans. The dumb sanatorium didn't want us to livestream there for some reason. I recorded it secretly, thankfully. But I haven't published it yet so only you and I saw what we saw." The husband says, grabbing the camera from the back seat of their sedan.

The writer couple have returned once more and decided to visit a cemetery for what reason? Were they here to visit their lost loved ones like anybody else?

Or were they here for their writing content?

The male writer exits out the car with his camera, the female writer exits out the car with her notepad.

"Why do you need to bring a notepad?" Her husband asks, looking at the contents in her hands.

"Because you always go on a monologue when we visit these sort of things. It's best to write them down as you speak. Sometimes you actually say something real good and we can profit off of that." The wife smiles, giving him the love bites.

"Yeah? Well I wish we could've gotten more content from Yukinoshita herself. If only her security guard didn't intervene before we could even encounter her. Could you believe they have a security guard working during late night? I wish I was that rich. Maybe I should dress as one to infiltrate her house." The male writer jokingly said, getting a chuckle off of that.

"Ooh, speaking of dressing like security guards. We need to find some costumes for ourselves. We should probably head out to that new costume store. I heard there's a sale going on. Maybe I should be cowgirl and you should be a cowboy." The female writer remembers.

"I prefer dressing like a serial killer." The male writer references.

"Oh c'mon, you know the police might shoot you for dressing like him. And it's not funny. I think there was an incident a year after and a kid was almost ran over by police because of that."

"I mean they should be smart. He's still imprisoned in the sanatorium." The male writer presses a button on the camera. "And we are live."

The couple walks into the cemetery, walking passed many graves, coffins underneath, and surprisingly a large amount of trees that could block your view of other graves. But the specific one they were looking for was still far ahead.

"Looks like we got some viewers coming along. 95 current viewers, that's not bad. Considering the title we just put out." The male writer informs his wife.

And finally, they reached their awaited destination.

"There it is." They both stop to look at 3 graves next to each other, separated from the rest.