The Shape Chases Yui

"Someone took the whole bowl of candy, dear."

"If you're trying to DECIPHER the incident, honey, then it must CERTAINLY be the trio stealers."

"You mean the older teenage brother and his 2 little sisters?"

"Who else do you expect to CONCLUDE with? They do this on a yearly basis. If I were to lay my eyes them tonight or any other day, I will give them something to remember... I can imagine it. Their IMPENDING demise..."

"Calm down, sweety, we don't want to get sued. C'mon, they're just children."

"Taking full advantage of our kindness. I swear, people who take advantage of others should die off in this society."

"Hehe, you're starting to remind me of someone."

"Hm? Who do you PRESUME that I am IMITATING?"

"You're reminding me of that guy we met during high school. We used to talk during middle school. Don't you remember at all? He was the one who helped us a lot with those tedious projects?"

"I still cannot COMPREHEND your clues of reminding me of this person. Did he used to be your boyfriend and now ex boyfriend?"

"Well... he did try to. But what I am saying is that you remind me of Hikigaya."

"Ah. Him. That guy who went on a murder rampage on a few people 10 years ago over the death of his family? Yeah, I'm glad we aren't associated with him."

"I do not like how you phrased that sentence, dear. Please say it in a respectful manner."

"My apologies. I'll REPHRASE my sentence for your SATISFACTION. Ah, you mean the person who is currently in a sanatorium for all the crimes he has committed? Again, my condolences to his victims."

"I guess... that's a little better. There's no need to mention the people he killed."

"I'll come up with a better one later. Can you close the curtains? Show the little kids a sign that we aren't giving our candies."

"Sure, dear."

The brown haired wife walks up to their front window that faced their front yard. Both her hands gripped onto both curtains to close them. But as soon as she was about to shut them, she saw something that intrigued her.

"Tamanawa..."

"Yes, Kaori?"

"Did you know when Hikigaya was on the loose... everyone said that he was wearing a white mask." Her hands froze onto the curtains.

"Yeah, what about it?"

"Could you come here for a second?" requested by his wife, Tamanawa let's out a small sigh but knowing his wife is concerned about something, he would have to be brought into it.

"Yeah, let me turn on the news real quick." His fingers reach for the remote, changing to the news channel. After completing his small task, he stands up from the couch and walks up to his wife, both of them now facing the front window that showed them their front yard.

"Then who's that?" His wife, Kaori, points at a figure.

Their eyes make contact on a tall person whose side was facing towards them. A tall figure, who matched the exact descriptions of what Kaori previously described a few seconds ago.

The man in the white mask, now staring at a woman with red glasses that was currently about to get inside her car.

...

"Did you try calling her, Yukinon? Are you sure that Rumi isn't purposely ignoring you or anything?"

The entire group were just now informed of the terrible situation by Yukino.